Resolved Successful Barter while beeing be-sieged crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Smaagodt

Recruit
My game crashes when i successfully barter a lord to switch side, and join my liege. The game crash happens when i offer the barter. I have already successfully persuaded him. He only need my money, when i offer him the amount he wants, the game crashes. This is a Lord sieging my town while im inside the town. Can reproduce 10 out of 10 times.

I have also experienced this %100 of the times I attempted it. It happens the moment you select the offer button - the game freezes and crashes.

All of the times this has happened to me the besieging force wasn't a single party but a lord leading several other lords.

My game crashes when i successfully barter a lord to switch side, and join my liege. The game crash happens when i offer the barter. I have already successfully persuaded him. He only need my money, when i offer him the amount he wants, the game crashes. This is a Lord sieging my town while im inside the town. Can reproduce 10 out of 10 times.
Also crashes for me, even after the 2.3Gb update.

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that the besieging lord you've just convinced to defect is leading an army full of what would then become his enemies.

Successfully convincing a lord to defect who is leading a solo party out in the field does not reproduce this crash.

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that the besieging lord you've just convinced to defect is leading an army full of what would then become his enemies.

Successfully convincing a lord to defect who is leading a solo party out in the field does not reproduce this crash.
Im not sure since the game really doesnt even work for me after 1.1.0, I crash whenever I enter a battle

Im not sure since the game really doesnt even work for me after 1.1.0, I crash whenever I enter a battle
Well, it looks like I spoke too soon.

After "successfully" convincing a lord (in a solo party in the field) to defect using the barter screen, the lord then repeatedly engages you in dialog not allowing you to move on the world map - effectively ruining that save file as no more progress can be made.

If this is the case then I suggest you roll back to a previous version. You can right click on Bannerlord - go to properties - go to the beta tab and select the version.
Well that happened to me once but I luckily had a save just before that. I developed a habbit of saving before any battle, conversation or anything in bannerlord :^)

Well that happened to me once but I luckily had a save just before that. I developed a habbit of saving before any battle, conversation or anything in bannerlord :^)
Oh for sure, kind of have to in an early access build. I have been able to recreate that error 4 different times without any variation in the outcome. You said that it happened to you once. Did you ever successfully complete this barter-defection or did you just try the one time?

Oh for sure, kind of have to in an early access build. I have been able to recreate that error 4 different times without any variation in the outcome. You said that it happened to you once. Did you ever successfully complete this barter-defection or did you just try the one time?
I had to declare peace with the nation by paying them.

I found a way to get around this bug with the same outcome if you have enough cash.
First, barter the lord to lift the siege, then get out of your town/castle and try the bribe dialogue again.
It worked for me, the lord joined my kingdom, attacked his former army and the game continued !

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom