Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fewt said:
Ive seen that DrTomas made alot of fixes for the current versions of 1257AD are thes fixes included in the SVN or are they seperate ? If seperate could you give me a link?
Thanks

Fixes form DrTomas are on the first page of this thread and they are for SVN version.
He often update this fix so if something new came out He will tell us here.

Lordique said:
Fewt said:
Ive seen that DrTomas made alot of fixes for the current versions of 1257AD are thes fixes included in the SVN or are they seperate ? If seperate could you give me a link?
Thanks

Fixes form DrTomas are on the first page of this thread and they are for SVN version.

Lordique, just a quick question.  are you saying that the svn is still being updated?  I thought since othr hasn't been back that no updates where done through the svn.  was I mistaken?

birzeti said:
Lordique said:
Fewt said:
Thanks

Lordique, just a quick question.  are you saying that the svn is still being updated?  I thought since othr hasn't been back that no updates where done through the svn.  was I mistaken?

just a small and few update/fix fromd drtomas for svn, u have to update and fix them 'manually'

Those updates are just some reported scene bugs which we put here and DrTomas repairs them. Nothing special and miracle work in one. But He is standing here alone now, the last Guardian of the 1257ad gameplay...

Officially the SVN verion is putted to sleep for a ...while.

thanks for the quick replies guys.  I did the manual Dr. Thomas fixes - the man is a genius.  anyways Arrakhis that is a funny spoiler haha

Some screenshots here for othr and Thomas. I found this forum dead without updates.

For othr
56294921201104201851203561658671422_001.jpg

The name of my character is CCCCC, a variable is mistaken here I think.

For Thomas
56294921201104201851203561658671422_000.jpg

Somewhere in Scotland, I don't know what the rubbish is.

56294921201104201851203561658671422_002.jpg

This effect is just like the bug before the castle, but exactly it is taken from behind the sea. So I suppose that there used to river around the arab castles and removed later, but the indicator of river is not removed.

56294921201104201851203561658671422_003.jpg

The path ahead is unable to reach. It's just behind the dungeon of Acre.

aflyhorse said:
Some screenshots here for othr and Thomas. I found this forum dead without updates.

For othr

For Thomas

This effect is just like the bug before the castle, but exactly it is taken from behind the sea. So I suppose that there used to river around the arab castles and removed later, but the indicator of river is not removed.

I think that first one for DrTomas is just a Hancock. But in second one...I admire Your courage. I would ran as far as possible...i just dont want to be abducted.

for the wierd thing, it just not in scotland, it randomly appear, ussualy in woody snowy area, it dissapear after several mintes tought, I am not sure what the cause

Has anyone else had all there money and inventory vanish? I just had defended against huge seige force and couldnt upgrade my men afterwards; checked the inventory and I had 5 Denars and all my food, spare horses etc had gone

hi guys
i downloaded your mod today so far its very good put a small thing been annoying me
is that the eastern (arabian or islamic ) faction thierflags on the menu when you start a new game and you get to chose a faction
they didn t have a cross as thier main flag i hope that you talk a look at it its usully a Crescent
or an islamic sentence
and also thier is the roman kingdom of....... forget the name they have an islamic flag ??!
i just hope you fix those flags in your next patch
and thank you for this great mod

mr.playa said:
hi guys
i downloaded your mod today so far its very good put a small thing been annoying me
is that the eastern (arabian or islamic ) faction thierflags on the menu when you start a new game and you get to chose a faction
they didn t have a cross as thier main flag i hope that you talk a look at it its usully a Crescent
or an islamic sentence
and also thier is the roman kingdom of....... forget the name they have an islamic flag ??!
i just hope you fix those flags in your next patch
and thank you for this great mod
its obviously a bug,try the SVN version

Cybercossack said:
Has anyone else had all there money and inventory vanish? I just had defended against huge seige force and couldnt upgrade my men afterwards; checked the inventory and I had 5 Denars and all my food, spare horses etc had gone

I once had that when resign from vassal, but it sseems pretty random, all my item was intact except for my denars in my case, which force me to do 'tab' glittch to get back some of denars back

Arrakhis said:
Cybercossack said:

I once had that when resign from vassal, but it sseems pretty random, all my item was intact except for my denars in my case, which force me to do 'tab' glittch to get back some of denars back

its quite odd I have a save from just before it happens I wait a few hours and its all gone everytime; luckily i have a backup save

The games trying to make me cry now; whilst engaged in trying to get the Emperor to refuse me a castle so I can rebel I got this message on screen
"Constantinople has been taken by the enemy, your recruiters have gone missing "

The Emperors declared me a traitor, i only purposely got my rating down to have him refuse me a town so I could rebel; instead he gave me the town and declared me a traitor 2 days later
:cry:

aflyhorse said:

For othr

For Thomas

The second one looks very much like a grapfic card issue. I once had a similar thing with my old ATI card; it was broken somehow due to the fact that I exchanged the cooling system.

Took a break from this mod for a while, since I've returned I've been having a lot of crashes mid-battle.  The error report just says app crash so I'm at a loss.  Crashes seem to be random, always inside battles though.  Sometimes when I'm in the thick of battle with 50+ units around, other times when it's just me chasing down a skirmisher cavalry.  No rhyme or rhythm from what I can tell. 

Any suggestions?  (If you need more info let me know what I need to do for that)

drThomas I tried several bounty hunting quest(basicly in all different settlement), and I have explored (including deleted several objects to help me seeing like trees as well), I cant find the hunted target incluing mongols and etc, it seems the hunted target not spawned at all

Velico said:
Took a break from this mod for a while, since I've returned I've been having a lot of crashes mid-battle.  The error report just says app crash so I'm at a loss.  Crashes seem to be random, always inside battles though.  Sometimes when I'm in the thick of battle with 50+ units around, other times when it's just me chasing down a skirmisher cavalry.  No rhyme or rhythm from what I can tell. 

Any suggestions?  (If you need more info let me know what I need to do for that)
The latest svn versions require warband v1.134.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom