Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all I ever did if this happened to me was to stick with the army and help them out. It just takes a few battles and you collected 3-4 points. Usually it makes fun well and suddenly you've got friends and the rest is at least positive. That is of course if you are not down to -20 points or something.

Arszi said:
Are weapon and armor breaking active in the current revision?

Yep!

and a sidenote: my Balanced heavy lance has never been damaged. never ever. interesting. not a single time (and I am at 323 ingame days, mind you)

alas, all other weapons are not so "resistant"  :wink:

Latinikon said:
Arszi said:
Are weapon and armor breaking active in the current revision?

Yep!

and a sidenote: my Balanced heavy lance has never been damaged. never ever. interesting. not a single time (and I am at 323 ingame days, mind you)

alas, all other weapons are not so "resistant"  :wink:

lucky ypu, my lance was break after 3x jous in 1 battle, it seems it never damaged if used as joust(couching damage) not normal attack

Any chance of a public pre0.96 or something one can download without going into the subversion system crazyness?

Jarmo said:
Any chance of a public pre0.96 or something one can download without going into the subversion system crazyness?

nope. since othr is having a time out, you will have to dive deep into madness.

as CrazyIvan mentioned before:

Sanity is for the weak!

Skay24 said:
Caeled said:
birzeti said:
Ritter Dummbatz said:
I am not sure but I guess this is wanted. That thing that wifes don't show up I mean. There are only a certain number of spawn points in the great halls and I guess the unmarried have a higher priority.

True, I understand what your saying.  But I have a few nobles that I have negative relation with.  I thought if I win a tournament and dedicate it to the wife then she can help me with fixing my relationship with them.

Oh...so you want to dedicate a tournament win to a married woman, to fix relationships with her husband? :grin:

I think such a thing could get you in deep trouble with a lord...such like duel to the death and such things ^^
No, there shouldn't be any problem with that i use it all the time, and this for change:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1261877.html#msg1261877
You are right Skay its kinda sneaky.  I did that Tweak and I want to implement it, but as it currently stands I have no positive (meaning 1 or more) relation with any of the married ladies withing my faction and therefore the tweak for the most part is infective for me. 

birzeti said:
Skay24 said:
Caeled said:
birzeti said:
Ritter Dummbatz said:
I am not sure but I guess this is wanted. That thing that wifes don't show up I mean. There are only a certain number of spawn points in the great halls and I guess the unmarried have a higher priority.

True, I understand what your saying.  But I have a few nobles that I have negative relation with.  I thought if I win a tournament and dedicate it to the wife then she can help me with fixing my relationship with them.

Oh...so you want to dedicate a tournament win to a married woman, to fix relationships with her husband? :grin:

I think such a thing could get you in deep trouble with a lord...such like duel to the death and such things ^^
No, there shouldn't be any problem with that i use it all the time, and this for change:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1261877.html#msg1261877
You are right Skay its kinda sneaky.  I did that Tweak and I want to implement it, but as it currently stands I have no positive (meaning 1 or more) relation with any of the married ladies withing my faction and therefore the tweak for the most part is infective for me.

Try to perform reconnaissance which one is a wife to whom and do to their husbands as many goods as ...mission, lets call it a mission -...as possible and do not meet those wifes until U get some good amount of relation with their husband and then You can go to his wife and she should tell You how You were good to her husband and relation goes +1. :smile:
Ive just fallowed guy in every step, helped him in some looters etc etc some quests...and off it goes:smile:

Hi in this screen map there is Pampalona why is it nowhere to find now
http://img33.imageshack.us/i/mb16p.jpg/

You can enjoy travelling almost without lag now.
That little state was consuming more resources as it provided fun. It didn't last long anyway like the papal state which is now unconquerable for that reason. So for the sake of a better gameplay with less lag it got burned on the stake.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
You can enjoy travelling almost without lag now.
That little state was consuming more resources as it provided fun. It didn't last long anyway like the papal state which is now unconquerable for that reason. So for the sake of a better gameplay with less lag it got burned on the stake.
Yes but the small states are good to start your own kingdom... and for that they are good. And yes you are right they would be conquered quick, but about the papal state you can conquer the Rome witch the cheatmenu console but the villages stay under Papal kingdom.

So?

You want a laggy game?
And it is not that you are the one to conquer it. It's been done before you are strong enough.

And using the cheatmenu is by far not what I do if I want a good game.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
So?

You want a laggy game?
And it is not that you are the one to conquer it. It's been done before you are strong enough.

And using the cheatmenu is by far not what I do if I want a good game.
I don't want lag game, I only said that because it was a easy way to start new kingdom. the Papal state is unconquerable, and the only way to do it to cheat, it will be good if you can conquer the papal stat. If you can't have it then what for it is in game... The small kingdoms were removed to make better performance, so what for it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom