Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Snv checkout not working good..ended at 1257 mb Lol  :grin: :grin:
The problem is like this...ERROR:REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was closed by server (http://ad1257svn.googlecode.com)WTF

May be it helps to check out this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151625.0.html
Otherwise do another search on your own and if this all doesn't help there was a nice guy named Arrakhis who provided a torret. If you PM him....who knows, may be he is a nice guy again.  :cool:

Lord Lukjan said:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Snv checkout not working good..ended at 1257 mb Lol  :grin: :grin:
The problem is like this...ERROR:REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was closed by server (http://ad1257svn.googlecode.com)WTF
run svn update then. Your web connection must be poor so that the server thought time out...

What do you mean?  All guys in the field do a shield wall or the like?  Sure, that would be possible. I guess you want it in some situations only....well, that's where it gets complicated.

alot of other mods already have formations. of course only the basic 'ranks' 'sheildwall' 'wedge' and 'sqaure' but it is out there.
brytnwelda and prophesy of pendor have it.

Folkzweise said:
yeah. and they all have on thing in commen... they are all **** :razz: that's only my opinion.

why'dya think Im downloading this mod? :razz: brytnwelda was probably the best I played BUT DEAR GOD THE GAELIC. caer liwellyd, dun tauro. lithficelfd. it just hurt my eyes.

so how big is the mod so far? downloading svn and Ive already hit 1.3GB

the gaelic did hurt your eyes?....welcome to the arabic, latin, and all the other unspeakable stuff. Ok, latin is not that hard to speak but ... well, just see for yourself.

superavarice said:
Folkzweise said:
yeah. and they all have on thing in commen... they are all **** :razz: that's only my opinion.

why'dya think Im downloading this mod? :razz: brytnwelda was probably the best I played BUT DEAR GOD THE GAELIC. caer liwellyd, dun tauro. lithficelfd. it just hurt my eyes.

so how big is the mod so far? downloading svn and Ive already hit 1.3GB

h3h3 should have made myself clearer... i mean the formations. Brytenwalda i played once but... the playstyle is not to my liking PoP is fun but nothing compared to the combat in ad1257.

It should be around 1.6gb or something.

I've played mount and blade for over a hundred hours. For a guy who has only finished two Single Player games in 18 years, from the 386 to quad core cpus, this means a lot - as i cant stand SP games, and strictly play MP games like quake/cs/etc in leagues/tournaments.

At some point through it i decided this game was so singular that I bought it - though i kept playing my pirated copy out of laziness. Later when warband came out i bought that too but never installed until many months after. I just thought they earned more than 15$ from me.

I've been to these forums years before.
I have played PoP, Bryten, Vanilla, Floris, you name it.

...but in all these years, and in all these visits, i never once made an account on TW.com.

I finally registered to thank you othr.

This is without a doubt the pinnacle of M&B. I've been playing computer games for longer than im comfortable revealing, but i can tell you that the best thing Valve did was make an engine for someone to make Counter Strike on. Excuse this obvious hyperbole but I feel the same about 1257AD.

It's not the map.
It's not the history.
It's not the textures.

It's the numbers.
Games live or die by gameplay mechanics.
Always have, always will.

freedom hater said:
I've played mount and blade for over a hundred hours. For a guy who has only finished two Single Player games in 18 years, from the 386 to quad core cpus, this means a lot - as i cant stand SP games, and strictly play MP games like quake/cs/etc in leagues/tournaments.
You rocky guy can try the cRPG, WWII China Field and more MP MODs in Warband! :lol: Wish you luck after you found many veterans there! :twisted:

The discussion about the effects on morale of enemy archer fire in the physics thread reminded me of a question:

Why is there no more routing? On a battle with 1000 fighters I have like 3 routed enemies. Sometimes I see NPCs running away, but after some seconds they turn around and take place in the formation again. Did you disable it?  :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom