[Submod WIP] More Barclay things

Users who are viewing this thread

hdnfbp

Recruit
I'm working to make a simple submod to add more to the barclay, for now i just added a "light arquebus" a smaller weaker and less precise model of the arquebus, but the main advantage is that it can be fired and reloaded while in a mount, it's quicker to reload too. The model is smaller but with a wider barrel to make it easier to reload in a mount but making the gunpowder explosion making it bullet slower and weaker compared to the original arquebus.
I've tweaked the arquebus and bullets too, the main difference is that the gun is now better against armored enemies (extra penetration flag) i will talk more about it later while i update the mod. For now there's some images of the light arquebus, any tips ideas and opinions are more than welcome, even more since i'm new to modding.

Plans (for now)
- Add dragoons (quick horse heavy armored soldie)
- Pistols? (need to test how it would affect the game balanced or if they would even be useful)

II33A.png
4E_MV.png
EpQb5.png
JsTQ2.png
pWb__.png

there's ton of musket OSP out there that you can use for your submod.
I considered use a already posted but to avoid problem with creators or problem posting the mod i chose to just make the model, besides, the style will be closer to the original arquebus

I considered use a already posted but to avoid problem with creators or problem posting the mod i chose to just make the model, besides, the style will be closer to the original arquebus
if assets is declared as an OSP. Everyone is free to use, modify that assets. just write credit of them.
and about the style. I think Almost all musket have similar style, only color choice that might be different, and you can edit it easily.
but, it's your sub mod, so it's up to you.

Back
Top Bottom