[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarcusTheRaven said:
You can do that yourself with tweakmb. Really easy to use.
Not in 3.8.
They changed this part of the code, completely removed old scripts.
So neither me nor tweakmb know where the refresh_center_ scripts is now.

madboy said:
MarcusTheRaven said:
madboy said:
Can you make a tweak to increase amount of money with tradres in towns? Please :smile: ?
You can do that yourself with tweakmb. Really easy to use.

It doesn't work with 3.7 that I'm playing.
Weird, the 3.6 something that was last database for tweakmb still works on 3.8.4, although not 100% and some tweaks are disabled. But increasing money available worked.
Edit: https://imgur.com/a/BEeJh here's some screenshots of the lines to edit according to tweakmb.

MarcusTheRaven said:
Weird, the 3.6 something that was last database for tweakmb still works on 3.8.4, although not 100% and some tweaks are disabled. But increasing money available worked.
Edit: https://imgur.com/a/BEeJh here's some screenshots of the lines to edit according to tweakmb.

can I manually re-edit this value in the file myself? which file is it in ?

madboy said:
MarcusTheRaven said:

Yes you should be able to, it should be triggers.txt. And if you check the screenshots it says on what line too(use notepad+). The downside is mine are already edited so the numbers wont match 100%, but iirc I only added a thousand on each value.

MarcusTheRaven said:
madboy said:
Yes you should be able to, it should be triggers.txt. And if you check the screenshots it says on what line too(use notepad+). The downside is mine are already edited so the numbers wont match 100%, but iirc I only added a thousand on each value.

tried to follow the stuff in the picture, but still nothing.
If anyone has an idea pls share.

madboy said:
MarcusTheRaven said:
madboy said:

tried to follow the stuff in the picture, but still nothing.
If anyone has an idea pls share.
I guess that leonion is correct then, pretty sure he knows more about this than I do.
Good luck in finding an answer

Ralyks said:
madboy said:
Is there a tweak to increase the size of minor factions' spawns/patrols?

That can be done through Morgh's Editor. Party templates is the file you need. To alter their spawn ratio or their spawn spot, thats a whole different story, way harder to do as well.

Everything will have a min and max value. How do those work?

Big help & big thanks !!

Considering full support for 3.7 has been over, this thread will stay locked.

Leonion has stated that he will not be making changes currently, especially since 3.9 will be changing everything up.

Suggestions can go in the proper thread above.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom