[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkTemplar said:
I cannot get companions to stop complaining, but companion tweaks never worked for me.

Try the 12th tweak from the first message.
Tell me if it works.
I tested it, but, you know, to say for sure that "this is disabled and will never happen" I need an eternity.

Hi Leonion

Any chance you can help me tweak lord relations on completing quests. And also shorten the time that the quests are repeatable.

Love PoP iam just pressed for time these days like to shorten my games or least speed up the early game to make own kingdom.

Cheers.

One tweak I'd love is single combat with a lord.

For instance, let's say you get caught by a larger force and you know you cannot win. With a high persuasion skill and or with a willingness to "gamble" a high value item you can convince the lord to let you go if you win in single combat.

Or, conversely you can engage in single combat with a lord and get an item he has or maybe even take all his troops prisoner.

And there would also be some renown and experience involved or maybe if they don't have any special items you can get some cash.

Hey I was just wondering, How do I able the cheatmenu? Is it only ticking on the enable cheat in the configuration menu of warband ?

Boiterouge said:
Hey I was just wondering, How do I able the cheatmenu? Is it only ticking on the enable cheat in the configuration menu of warband ?

A simple google search would have netted you a much quicker response, but:

Ctrl + ~ (then type in "cheatmenu")

MitchyMatt said:
Boiterouge said:

A simple google search would have netted you a much quicker response, but:

Ctrl + ~ (then type in "cheatmenu")

For those with other keyboards like me, it's the key above TAB

Hi Leonion,

Can you show how to change the number of maximum companions in tavern for Pendor? Just want add some native companions... Thanks.

pkh6688 said:
Hi Leonion,

Can you show how to change the number of maximum companions in tavern for Pendor? Just want add some native companions... Thanks.

Unfortunately, there is no way to do it easily. Not the one that I know of, at least.
To add a fully-functioning new companion, you need a module system and a lot of editing of various files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom