[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bargian said:
Yeah and if u have vaskerry riders in ur party i bet they would be more then happy to help keep imprison some of their vaskerry comrads.
Well, it's not like soldiers in PoP have problems with fighting and killing their former comrades, let alone merely keeping them imprisoned. :smile:
The only ones that do experience morale drop are Baccus Empire troops.

thermocline said:
What effect does morale have? Never noticed anything.
Desertion. If you have Empire troops in your army while actively fighting Empire, their morale will drop and they will eventually start deserting.

Leonion said:
thermocline said:
Desertion. If you have Empire troops in your army while actively fighting Empire, their morale will drop and they will eventually start deserting.
Doesnt that happen to every faction? Its natural to have morale drops for faction you are fighting against. Only big factions of course.
Also if you forget about your troubled village elder, you will get relation hit eventually.

DarkTemplar said:
Leonion said:
thermocline said:
Also if you forget about your troubled village elder, you will get relation hit eventually.

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. So much more the need to stop their requests coming in every other day =/

DarkTemplar said:
Doesnt that happen to every faction? Its natural to have morale drops for faction you are fighting against. Only big factions of course.
Nope, not in PoP.
Most major faction troops belong to fac_neutral or fac_deserters or some other irrelevant faction, which means they are unaffected by PC's relation drops with major factions.

DarkTemplar said:
So you had this "You are late, I'm upset" situation too? Or you only read about this somewhere?

In tweak 33.1:
3) Go to the beginning of the trigger and replace the first number in its "body" (i.e. you need the number that follows 96.000000) by 1.
it's not "replace" the number by 1, you need to add 1 to the number.

BTW, we've discussed and I added some of the tweaks to 3.8 :grin:

Leonion said:
DarkTemplar said:
So you had this "You are late, I'm upset" situation too? Or you only read about this somewhere?

I think I had a popup with relations going down. It was in previous version though. Im only checking screenshot thread and some below if title sounds interesting. :razz:

Tweak 29 is very good i like it, but its kinda spamming me msg log. Is there any way to change it a little? Maybe add last known location to "Victory progres" or sth?

Leonion said:
Illeno said:
For tweak #15, when I talk to my village elder, my character says "Never Mind" and the dialog ends. What is the problem?
Please be more detailed about bug description.
I'm not psychic, I can't look at the magic sphere and see details of your situation there. :smile:

1) What is the version of the game?
2) Do you have any walled fiefs in your possession?
3) Are you sure you added the tweak correctly? Every piece of it?

P.S. I'm sorry I didn't notice your previous message.

Hi
1) latest warband and latest pop.
2) no, one village.
3) yes, also, if you remember, you fixed my script.txt file.

No problem Leonion.

Thank you.

Bargian said:
Tweak 29 is very good i like it, but its kinda spamming me msg log. Is there any way to change it a little? Maybe add last known location to "Victory progres" or sth?
The best thing I can suggest is opening simple_triggers, finding a piece of code 1 1 936748722493063425, cutting it from the current trigger (and reducing the first number in trigger's "body" by 1), then inserting it into very beginning (right after the first number in the "body", which should be increased by 1) of any other trigger that happens less often than the current one (the current one happens once in 1.000000 (1) hour, and you, for example, can use a nearby trigger that happens once in 3.000000 (3) hours). Like here:
3xsazB0.png

Illeno said:
2) no, one village.
Ow... alright, my bad.
When I wrote "any fief you own" in the description of the tweak, I meant "any walled fief you own". I didn't create the unprecedented feature to fill your villages with troops, I merely coded a simple tool for sending your troops to any of your walled fiefs on their own.
Village elders are only interlocutors. Initially I planned to use troops from a player's party for this purpose, but the code just wouldn't work, so I had to switch to village elders. They also make more sense considering the fact that they can provide your troops with food.

Is it possible to accelerate lord reinforcement rate? To make them burn through resources faster, but at the same time defend themselves better. Or at least make them reconsider leaving castle with small parties when big enemy host with 200+ men per lord siege their fiefs, so they just roam around that fief and loose both time they could spend on reinforcing and besieged fief. Those details might help with deciding whats possible, if anything.  :smile:

DarkTemplar said:
Is it possible to accelerate lord reinforcement rate? To make them burn through resources faster, but at the same time defend themselves better. Or at least make them reconsider leaving castle with small parties when big enemy host with 200+ men per lord siege their fiefs, so they just roam around that fief and loose both time they could spend on reinforcing and besieged fief. Those details might help with deciding whats possible, if anything.  :smile:

Doesn't Campaign AI level affect that? I thought I heard that somewhere

Lord Irontoe said:
You're right, it does.
The higher campaign AI difficulty, the faster and, let's say, more effectively lords and walled fiefs reinforce themselves.

Leonion said:
Lord Irontoe said:
You're right, it does.
The higher campaign AI difficulty, the faster and, let's say, more effectively lords and walled fiefs reinforce themselves.

Then the highest campaign difficulty is not high enough for me :???:

is there any way to get an ammo refill when siege defending? there was a tweak for that but it was on v3.4

oh and now that i think of it, any way of upgrading weapons or horses at the KO castle?

kowalskiy said:
is there any way to get an ammo refill when siege defending? there was a tweak for that but it was on v3.4
You mean for your player character?
Try this:
h-116.jpg
As for horses/weapons - it's certainly possible, but it's not gonna be a small tweak, and, frankly, I'm not really interested in it.

about the blacksmith, i was merely curious, so thanks for even giving it the thought  :grin:
Again, regarding the blacksmith, maybe i should have known (i'm not exactly a technician of this, i merely know how to change the occasional parameter) but dont make the time 0, you can make 0 the extra for body armor but not the others. It will result in the blacksmith taking the pieces of armor but not giving them back.
and really, thanks a lot, not only for the last tweak but for all of them. They really spice up the game :mrgreen:

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but in regards to #6...

I'm unable to change my wife's equipment, though I am able to change the equipment of any random lady. 

I suppose there needs to be more lines added somewhere in the dlga_spouse_talk of conversations.txt but everything I've tried has given me an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom