[SUBMOD]Legendaries Replacers v.2 and new Dreaded Wolf v.3 for Perisno 0.81

Users who are viewing this thread

arduus said:
Carlos, while you are at it, could you also fix the claws too? They look like table legs at the moment.
You mean the new wolf's legs don't have claws ? Yeah, this is the one thing that I do not like about the new model, it looks kind of... peaceful ?
Not "dreaded" enough. I'm thinking of adding claws and teeth from the old model to the new one, not sure if the animations would fit or not.
Edit: Did abit of retexture, made a normal map but decided not to use it because of performance wise, added claws from the old wolf and reposition them to work with the new one, animations of the back claws seem like a little bit clunky, but they will do for now:
9VPBInF.png

Normally there should be 4 claws, with the fifth claw a little upper inside: Click Me

But messing with the mesh too much can break the animations as you say. Maybe you could add those seperations through shadows on the texture? By the way Lightwolf_Games is a very talented modeller, I am surprised he left the legs without adding anything.

arduus said:
But messing with the mesh too much can break the animations as you say. Maybe you could add those seperations through shadows on the texture? By the way Lightwolf_Games is a very talented modeller, I am surprised he left the legs without adding anything.

This is the first wolf that i've made, now i've improved my 3d skills. I will make a new version of the warg for the "Lightwolf OSP" when i finish my work in the The Third Age of Middle-Earth mod.
And about the use of my warg in the Perisno submod, it is a honor to me, cause i love perisno, i always play with my dwarf Thorik "Lightwolf" Farüksson :grin:

Lightwolf_Games said:
arduus said:

This is the first wolf that i've made, now i've improved my 3d skills. I will make a new version of the warg for the "Lightwolf OSP" when i finish my work in the The Third Age of Middle-Earth mod.
And about the use of my warg in the Perisno submod, it is a honor to me, cause i love perisno, i always play with my dwarf Thorik "Lightwolf" Farüksson :grin:
Thank you very much, the v.3 model is perfect.
Btw guys, Dread Wolf v.3 is released. :party:

Love the kingslayer and the dreaded sword is suitably magical and evil.

The hammer is badass, but hardly looks divine in any way.

The model for Skyfall rubs me the wrong way though - the circular guard around the riccasso looks idiotic.  I do not care if it is copied 100% from a historical sword, it still looks idiotic.

And for the Dreaded Wolf, it is so awesome, it makes me want to replay Perisno before .9 is out.  The claws are too white, though.  Yellowed grey would look a lot more menacing, in my opinion.

Tuidjy said:
Love the kingslayer and the dreaded sword is suitably magical and evil.

The hammer is badass, but hardly looks divine in any way.

The model for Skyfall rubs me the wrong way though - the circular guard around the riccasso looks idiotic.  I do not care if it is copied 100% from a historical sword, it still looks idiotic.

And for the Dreaded Wolf, it is so awesome, it makes me want to replay Perisno before .9 is out.  The claws are too white, though.  Yellowed grey would look a lot more menacing, in my opinion.
Thank you  :grin: About Skyfall, if the one from v1 doesn't suit your taste, you can check out v2, it looks fantasy as hell but atleast it doesn't has the renaissance design anymore, enjoy!

Perisno has reached a point where it gets the treatment it provided the original game - It's loved so much, people start building on it and improving it. So as Perisno brings so much joy on top of the original game, we see updates to it in the same fashion (albeit smaller). This is amazing!

These legendary replacements are beautiful and have a "unique" feel about them. Does this mod still work for Perisno v0.99 though?

Edit: I've managed to get it working with Perisno 0.99, but the Skyfall mesh seems too big that it creates massive clipping with the character's gloves. This may be due to an effort to make its length similar to the original Skyfall (145 reach). I tested rescaling it down to 90% and decreasing its reach to 130 to make its hilt size comparable to the rest of Perisno's weaponry. The result is quite aggreeable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom