SP Dark Ages [SubMod] I like vikings (released 1.2) [OSP]

Users who are viewing this thread

359gwtg.png

2up61yf.png

What this mod do/adds

« version 1.2 »
» No longer the feeling that you spend coins in vain improving the villages. Now, you feel every of those improvements and have reason to not let it be raided(See the screenshots -> Improvements).
» 6 new village/castle/town improvements.
  » Smokehouse
    » Available for: village
    » Adds prosperity 5%
    » Adds weekly rent random between 50 and 100 coins
    » Adds smoked fish to the village merchant inventory
  » Cattle pens
    » Adds prosperity 5%
    » Adds weekly rent random between 100 and 500 coins
    » Adds beef and butter to the village merchant inventory
  » Irrigated fields
    » Adds prosperity 5%
    » Adds weekly rent random between 50 and 200 coins
    » Adds vegetables, wheat, barley to the village merchant inventory
  » Hunting Lodge
    » Adds prosperity 5%
    » Adds weekly rent random between 100 and 300 coins
    » Adds boar meat to the village merchant inventory
  » Orchards
    » Adds prosperity 5%
    » Adds weekly rent random between 50 and 200 coins
    » Adds fruits to the village merchant inventory
  » Fairground
    » Available for: village/castle/town
    » Adds prosperity 10%
    » Adds weekly rent random between 500 and 1500 coins

« version 1.1 »
» 5 new non historical young women ready to marry the player. (See all the details about them in Screenshots -> New young ladies)
» Making day labourer jobs from farmstead, quarry, salt mine and lumber camp worth your while. (Normal payment x10. So instead of 3 peningas, you receive 30 for example.)

« version 1.0 »
» 3 new companions whit their own story and custom titles after you give them a fief.
» [Companions]Modified the option "(Give warrior rings and bracelets valued at 3000 peningas)". Created a new button that allows you choose to give from 1000 to 10000 as gift in peningas(6 options).
» [Player's kingdom lords]Modified the option "(Gift warrior rings and bracelets valued at 5000 peningas)". Created a new button that allows you choose to give from 1000 to 10000 as gift in peningas(6 options).
» Cooldown days for recruiting Berserkir & Ulfhednar from 5 days to 3 days IF you succeed in recruiting them. If the message "The berserkers don't want to join you." is displayed, then you can try again in 1 day. If you don't have enough renown(150), then you can try again in 7 days instead of 5.

Version: 1.2
Requirements: Viking Conquest Reforged Edition 2.036

All the new improvements, what & where is buildable.
280qglj.jpg

Rents, before and after you build the improvements.
21eq3c9.jpg

Village merchant inventory before and after you build the improvements.
14xnh9z.jpg

28wpdzo.jpg

1424gw5.jpg

xe0mch.jpg

23idsn9.jpg

2s96gid.jpg

59vtr8.jpg

nwn2bm.jpg

2upadzr.jpg

258yn43.jpg

flm5oi.jpg

28ho9b7.jpg

29e15wl.jpg

2yjse89.jpg

2yw7im9.jpg

30j4f3b.jpg

30mmhba.jpg

ofovpi.jpg

11h6kc6.jpg

bi0x87.jpg

nwbztf.jpg

- First, make a copy of your \MountBlade Warband\Modules\Viking Conquest folder and rename it as you like
- Copy and paste the content from 'I like vikings' folder in your \MountBlade Warband\Modules\YOUR RENAMED FOLDER

Version 1.2(NEW) - http://www.mediafire.com/file/6yfd6jxlxafi8fz/I_like_vikings_v1.2.rar

If you release a submod, just drop the usual credits.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q4xnhbtqt5ctaqa/I%20like%20vikings%20module%20system%202036.rar

Permission
Anyone can use the source code in their own mods or submods wherever they want, as long as they give the proper credits. This is the latest version of I like vikings submod and maybe I will release another version in the future but without the source code(maybe is important to know).

Future plans
So far this is what I have to share. For now, I want to play a little more and maybe for the future I will definitely add some new stuff.
If you have ideas and suggestions about this mod, I'm all ears. I will try to fulfil them IF it's in my power. Feel free to post them here!
I've done something wrong here or I did not add something, please let me know. English is not my first language so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

TaleWorlds Entertainment for Warband
Brytenwalda Team for Viking Conquest
Special thanks to kalarhan

Stasian911 said:
You have a very good mod. Thank you. If you combine it with the Dark Age mod, it will be just a masterpiece.

No, I thank you for taking the time to write something down and to play with this submod, sir. Soon I will share the source code of this submod so the people can use I like vikings in their own submod.

VvVlad, if you decide to do so, you have permision to use and modify anything you like from Balance Mod, whether that consists of making a compatibility version, a merged version, or simply borrowing a couple of features that you like and importing them into your mod. Anything you find useful, please use. :smile:

Tingyun said:
VvVlad, if you decide to do so, you have permision to use and modify anything you like from Balance Mod, whether that consists of making a compatibility version, a merged version, or simply borrowing a couple of features that you like and importing them into your mod. Anything you find useful, please use. :smile:

Thank you very much, Tingyun! You are too kind.

I tried it with Dark Age. Unfortunatedly some of the armors are poorly made and the I don't really fancy the dark style of all armors. Hoping for I like vikings to become compatible with the balance fixes from Tingyun.

While I like the premise there seems to be a few problems with some of the aspects. It seems to undo the Morrigan tweak to keep her in the party after her questline is over and it bugs out the dog, making a little naked man ride on top of him. Is there any way to get the portions only pertaining to the fief/city additions?

So. I'm getting some wierd bugs when I install this mod where it does wierd things to dialogue options, or displays. Changes out text for other things, etc.

shepard1707 said:
So. I'm getting some wierd bugs when I install this mod where it does wierd things to dialogue options, or displays. Changes out text for other things, etc.

Hello, over what mods did you installed this one ? Can you provide a print screen please ?

Trogladonis said:
While I like the premise there seems to be a few problems with some of the aspects. It seems to undo the Morrigan tweak to keep her in the party after her questline is over and it bugs out the dog, making a little naked man ride on top of him. Is there any way to get the portions only pertaining to the fief/city additions?

Hello, do you have any other mods installed ? My mod is not made with another mod/submod at the base. I for one had no such bugs while I play. And yes, there's a way to get only the improvements. On the first page I realeased the source code of this mod so you can pick parts and use them for free for personal mods.

Hello, your submod is very interesting, I use VC Balance Mod, I would like to know how to merge the two submod, I did not find a tutorial on this subject.
Thank you very much for sharing your work, it's nice to see people who have not abandoned viking conquest ^^

Back
Top Bottom