[Submod] Halfsword+Mordhau+Handgun

Users who are viewing this thread

So I made this ages ago, but I never updated it. Recently just updated it to the latest version and polished it up, just a small submod:
ACTIONS:
changed the defend_up and defend_up_keep animations back to vanilla, since it looked like an overhead stab

ITEMS:
+no_parry: Practice Lance
+two_handed, +horseback_slashright_onehanded, +horseback_slashleft_onehanded, +horseback_slash_polearm: Long Spiked Club, Long Hafted Knobbed Mace, Long Hafted Spiked Mace
+horseback_slashright_onehanded, +horseback_slashleft_onehanded, +horseback_slash_polearm: Polehammer, Long Axe, Long War Axe, Great Long Axe, Long Bardiche, Great Long Bardiche, Scythe, Bec de Corbin, Strange Rune Glaive, Sapphire Rune Glaive, Ruby Rune Glaive, Emerald Rune Glaive, Manopener
fixed flags: Double Sided Lance (-overswing_polearm), Pitch Fork (-overswing_polearm, -two_handed, +overswing_spear, +overswing_musket)
+is_pike: Long Bardiche, Great Long Bardiche, Hafted Blade, Long Hafted Blade, Bec de Corbin

Practice Bow (both): Accuracy 0 (99) > 85
Practice Crossbow: Accuracy 0 (99) > 91

Hand Axe: Model hatchet > axe_crusader_a; Reach 48 > 69
Club (tournament): Speed 95 > 99; Swing damage 11 > 13
Raider Axe: -thrust_onehanded, +thrust_twohanded, +thrust_onehanded_lance, +thrust_onehanded_lance_horseback
Northern Battle Axe: (changed to bastard weapon) -two_handed, +overswing_onehanded, +slashright_onehanded, +slashleft_onehanded, +thrust_twohanded

new:
2 variants of the Ebony Arming Sword that can be halfsworded or mordhau'd
2 variants of the Ebony Bastard Sword that can be halfsworded or mordhau'd
added a Handgun, a matchlock pistol
added a previously unused Halberds, with stats in between the Empire and Sarleon halberds
added the Shadow Wolf Poleaxe, which is a shorter, faster version of the Shadow Wolf Halberd that can be swung on horseback

MODULE:
loaded resource file for handgun

TROOPS:
added Handgun to Rane Chest

The changelog is not enough? ?

Sorry, i was referring to the mod in general, not the changelog. Didn't have time to check it out that day. Today i checked out the changelog as you suggested and looks quite good.

BTW, What is Mordhau?

Back
Top Bottom