SP Dark Ages [Submod] Dark Age for Viking Conquest (released 3.4)

Drax70

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
ha3481 said:
Drax70 said:
I have found another bug,
I see riders with horses in taverns and on benches, in villages and towns.
version, screenshot, new game/savegame, experiments?
[quote author=Drax70]
I'm experimenting and trying to implement some "friendly-resourse"
I'm changing this mod to look as "I see fit.."
[/quote]
No no, unmodded. This happened since the beginning of your mod and I forgot to mention from the start.. sorry!

ha3481

Veteran
Best answers
Update
Dark Age 867AD
Current version: 3.3

I've played 546 hours at Mount&Blade in these 3 years
therefore, in my mod can be lags and bugs
excuse  :cool:

ha3481

Veteran
Best answers
knives, seaxes, broadseaxes, axes, long axes, war/heavy spears have two types: throw/melee and melee (press X)

throw/melee is the default throwing (1 ammo) to switch to melee press X.. now you can throw your long battle axe  :mrgreen:
melee version for units and companions so they can't throw it

both types are sold and dropped from enemies..

Ujwarius

Recruit
Best answers
When i kill the Lord of another Faction,his name remain in note about Faction vassals-nobles,is this a bug or it should be like that ?....ive started to hunt Alt Clut nobles

Ujwarius

Recruit
Best answers
One question,how can i add VC village-town-castle images on World Map for Dark Age ? I dont like this wooden type

Drax70

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
-is it possible for you to change all the units to simple groups, like in vanila, Infantry, Archers, Cavalry and maybe one more for the Heavy Infantry?

-I get a red script like "invalid vilage map icon in process_village_raids" randomly, during traveling, a LOT, and it is annoying.
I know it is a graphical issue because village icons change to boars, band of bandits icons etc.

-Is it possible to change the hit body sounds? Very unrealistic..! (I could help with that!)

-When trade with merchants during the night, everything is too dark. I think, not sure, this has to do with messed up shaders..

-When I conquer Wicstun and Caer Sws, it is stuck with the options keeping it for my self or ask for no reward. I click either option and nothing happens. So I Ctrl+alt+Del to kill the game...

-Some of the Lords of Kingdom of Northumbria (vikings) and the King Halfdan Ragnarsson, turtle up in their fiefs or outside, some times, and doing nothing.

-As a Marshal, I call the other Lords to come for the campaign and noone comes, no respond, even after a week.

In my opinion, Viking Factions should be more aggressive not defensive all the time, feasting and patroling around their fiefs.

Thanks!

BonerLord

Squire
WBNWVC
Best answers
ha3481 said:
HooTmAn said:
skoal  :wink:
LOL Sry bro, just saw it again.. Actually it's "Skol" only 1 o and 1 l

-Definition: Skol is a Danish-Norwegian Swedish word for "cheers" or "good health." It is used to express friendly feelings toward one's companions before drinking. Where it comes from: The Vikings became associated with the term "Skol" when the team was founded in 1961, as the term was part of the team's fight song.