B Dark Ages [SUBMOD] Blood Eagle 4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood Eagle 4.0
-You need the Viking Conquest DLC in order to play It!
QXc5j.jpg

Blood Eagle 4.0

M&B Warband: Viking Conquest 2.054, Overhaul with Polished Landscapes and much more!

Graphics in Blood Eagle are new, some self made, optimized, edited and if you can run vanilla VC, then you should be able to run Blood Eagle, NP. Scenes, flora, textures, Sounds, Music, Everything has been overhauled for a much more grand and impressive looking game. The graphics of Blood Eagle are comparable to other great WB mods, also the GAMEPLAY has many improvements, a better tax system, Villages will be defended by Faction Re More money form capturing ships, a better possibility to get them and much more like almost all the Tweaks and all Fixes from the great VC Balance mod. Running on Viking Conquest 2.054

To install this mod, navigate to your Warband module folder. This is typically found in program files (x86 if you use a 64 bit computer)-Steam-SteamApps-Common-M&B Warband-Modules, once you find that, open the archive you downloaded from this nexus page, and plop the folder in your modules folder. There, you're done!

Credits:
Assets have been used from and Big Thanks to Brytenwalda Team Viking Conquest, VC Balance Hooded Horse/Tinguyn his game company: Hoodedhorse.com Brytenwalda mod, Dark Age for Viking Conquest by ha3481 a graphic overhaul submod for VC Forums.taleworlds.com, PolishedLandscapes from gutekfiutek, CWE OSP, . Music Credits:The Messenger (Original VC music composer), Ramin Djawadi (about one song from GOT used in this mod) Trevor Morris (Composer for the Vikings tv show), and a few independent random youtube songs I wasn't able to track the authors. The Creator HooTmAn, Thanks also to the guys from the TW forum Tinguyn, Kale, Drex70, ha3481, kraggrim, kalarhan.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-eagle

Uhm are the changes in Blood Eagle 3.3 relevant here? An example would be the horsemen promised for all factions. Are they here? Also, why did you get rid of spears in Tournaments? Can you teach me how to put them back in, BUT also to keep the addition of javelins (in practice melee) and get rid of staffs (they pair it up with a shield, but because it isn't a spear it ends up being ridiculous )?

Blood Eagle PN(Polished Native)2.0
-You need the Viking Conquest DLC in order to play It!

Blood Eagle PN (=Polished-Native)
M&B Warband: Viking Conquest, Overhaul with Polished Landscapes and much more!
Graphics in Blood Eagle are new and dope looking. They are optimized and if you can run vanilla VC, then you should be able to run Blood Eagle. Scenes, flora, textures, almost everything has been overhauled for a much more grand and impressive looking game. The graphics of Blood Eagle are comparable to 1257 AD and Brytenwalda Repolished and Floris, among other great WB mods. Also the GAMEPLAY has many improvements, a better tax system, More money form capturing ships, a better possibility to get them and much more.

To install this mod, navigate to your Warband module folder. This is typically found in program files (x86 if you use a 64 bit computer)-Steam-SteamApps-Common-M&B Warband-Modules, once you find that, open the archive you downloaded from this nexus page, and plop the folder in your modules folder. There, you're done!
Credits:
HooTmAn, Kale, Drex70, Dark Age for Viking Conquest by ha3481 a graphic overhaul submod for VC . Assets have been used from It and Viking Conquest, Brytenwalda, PolishedLandscapes from gutekfiutek, CWE OSP, own Creations by HooTmAn and Drex70, too. Music Credits:The Messenger (Original VC music composer), Ramin Djawadi (about one song from GOT used in this mod) Trevor Morris (Composer for the Vikings tv show), and a few independent random youtube songs I wasn't able to track the authors.

Download link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-eagle/downloads/blood-eagle-pn-20

Hi. I'm a bit confused as to what this mod is. Is this the latest version of blood eagle, and the changes have been scaled back from what was in earlier versions of that mod (as described in the OP of the thread for blood eagle)? Or is it vanilla, but incorporating the aesthetic changes from Blood Eagle? At first I thought the former, but I find the differences in gameplay between this and vanilla VC quite limited, which made me suspect it was the latter. But the Blood Eagle mod thread only links to Nexus Mods, which states that the latest version of Blood Eagle is on ModDB, and ModDB only seems to have this mod, making me once again suspect it's the former. I'm utterly confused. Any insights?

(As neither thread is very active, I'll post in both and hope someone sees either)

stringburka said:
Hi. I'm a bit confused as to what this mod is. Is this the latest version of blood eagle, and the changes have been scaled back from what was in earlier versions of that mod (as described in the OP of the thread for blood eagle)? Or is it vanilla, but incorporating the aesthetic changes from Blood Eagle? At first I thought the former, but I find the differences in gameplay between this and vanilla VC quite limited, which made me suspect it was the latter. But the Blood Eagle mod thread only links to Nexus Mods, which states that the latest version of Blood Eagle is on ModDB, and ModDB only seems to have this mod, making me once again suspect it's the former. I'm utterly confused. Any insights?

(As neither thread is very active, I'll post in both and hope someone sees either)

sry for the late reply, but just download the new Blood Eagle 4.0 Version from Moddb, if you can.

------------------------------------------------------------
without explanation..
from now on, the Blood Eagle mod in any further updates can not use any resources of any versions of the Dark Age mod

for personal insult and insult to this game..
I forbid the Hootman user to use anything created by me

Back
Top Bottom