[Submod] Artillerymen of the French Imperial Guard

Users who are viewing this thread

Wulfric

Master Knight
This mod replaces the French line artilleryman equipment with that of the Imperial Guard of the same period. The visual differences between the two are mostly minor but numerous. I paid close attention to almost every detail (e.g. turnback badges, collar piping, shako cords, cartridge pouches, cuffs, etc.) that I could observe from the material that I have in my possession but do let me know if my work contains any sort of inaccuracy. It should also be noted that the new items are not acquirable by the player (without cheats, that is) but are equipped by the corresponding NPC units.

gotRw.png

New game required.

Installation:
-Backup the corresponding stock L'Aigle files and copy everything from the downloaded folder (except possibly readme.txt and the compatibility patch that is explained below) and paste them into Modules/L'Aigle.
-For use in conjunction with Bluehawk's Fixed Scabbards Minimod: copy itemkinds1.txt from the relevant folder and paste it into Modules/L'Aigle.

Credits:
-Docm30
-Котофей (For the use of the tulip-like plume holder for the officer's shako from the mod "1812 Russian Campaign": https://www.moddb.com/mods/1812-russian-campaign)

v1.0:
Release

v1.1:
Fixed gloves not being guaranteed for the officers.

Last edited:
I'm releasing an addon that replaces the 1809 uniforms above with those from 1810 (and later), in which year the Old Guard artillerymen were issued bearskins and had other minor adjustments to their uniforms.

NZ4Sg.png

Save-game compatible with the original submod.

Installation:

- The original submod is required so download and install that first and then install this one, overwriting files whenever prompted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom