Sub-forum section for MP mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey. It would be helpful to have a specific subforum for multiplayer mods, as they (persistent empires, sword and musket, etc.) are beginning to be made now that the custom server files were finally released.

If you win a round you gain a multiplier that is stackable, i'd say it's very much based upon your in-game performance.
It's based on team performance. You could go 0-6 K/D and be in the winning team and you would win more gold than someone doing 87-6 in the team that lost 6-0.

We usually use the website and forum we have prepared for Sword & Musket as we know that the Sword & Musket community will be more focused on NW players.

forums.swordmusket.com/
swordmusket.com/

- But of course, it's really important that this is done for MP mods on the main Taleworlds forum MP modding part. It must be.

If you win a round you gain a multiplier that is stackable, i'd say it's very much based upon your in-game performance.
It's cRPG1 system, i know it perfectly well, i played it A LOT (full heirloomed set). It's not really good system, and it don't reward you for your personal prowess.

Also when you search for multiplayer mods, there are not a lot of them.

Btw, are there a system for non-mandatory modules (ie, can play it without mods too, but get something extra if you install mod or two)?

Back
Top Bottom