Need More Info Stutters/Screenfreezes || Siege || 500-1000 battle size ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Drowned1o1

Recruit
Dear dev team,

First off I've been having a blast with the game sofar, love the pace of the patches and fixes coming out.
Keep up the great work!

So since the new update, native patch 1.1.0.226038 I've been having problems fighting out town siege battles. (Castles appear to be fine)
Prior to the patch I could fight out 1K sized battles without any issues, currently the game starts stuttering at the start of a siege battle.
As the battle progresses it gets worse and worse (ultimately it devolves into major screenfreezes), the wierdest part about it is when the last enemy soldier dies/flees or is removed from the battlemap the screenfreezes instantly stop and everything runs smoothly again. It feels very counterintuitive when soldiers on either side die on mass during a siege yet the performance keeps getting worse.

Apologies if this post isn't where it belongs, although this made most sense to me.

How to Reproduce: Not sure if this fits as a known issue or a new one.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Might be related? Car Banseth, Dunglanys, Seonon, Varcheg (snow)
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Version: Native 1.1.0.226038
Installed community-made modifications: N/A
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
RAM: 16384MB RAM
Motherboard: Intel Z170 Chipset
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I couldn't find a button for uploading a file so DxDiag in spoiler below.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom