Need More Info Stuttering making the game absolutely unplayable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Skyduke

Recruit
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 9750H @ 2.60GHz
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
16,0GB Dual-Channel
Motherboard
MEDION GK7CPxS (U3E1)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@120Hz)
Intel UHD Graphics 630
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
SLI Disabled
Storage
931GB Seagate ST1000LM035-1RK172 (SATA )
476GB SAMSUNG MZVLB512HAJQ-00000 (RAID (SSD))
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Hello,
Basically, title. No mods. Bought the game on steam, tried the lowest settings, tried youtube videos on how to fix it all... No dice. On the world map the game is so incredibly choppy I feel like tearing my hair out. Same with opening any tab (like inventory, party...) it takes a huge amount of time, every time, before the different items or units are rendered and I just can't play like this.

Battles, ironically, play out just fine with absolutely no lag.

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Back
Top Bottom