Need More Info Stuttering issue in Skirmish

Users who are viewing this thread

My config is GTX 1060 3GB AMD RYZEN 5 2600 and 8GB RAM DDR4 and Windows 10.

In the beta I could play in Low settings with 120-150 FPS stable, now at random moments (oftenly when I turn the camera fastly) I have a small lag of 0.5s-1s and my FPS drops very hard I tried to change my settings to Very Low, Medium or High and this is the same problem, stable 60FPS+ and small lag of 0.5s-1s.

I noticed it happens when there is all players or almost all players alive.

You can see these lags in one of my video at 6 seconds, we are only 2 alive so it is less laggy but when the map is full it's awfull to play it, some of my friends have the same issues with better PC specs.

I also have sounds delaying problems very often and my friends too.

Last edited:
I have exactly the same issues guys, hopefully they will target these in 1.1.0 and further.

Hello everyone, I added an extra 4GB of RAM (I have 12GB now) and all the lags/stuttering/sounds problems are simply gone, I can now play the game in medium (campaign,siege,tdm,skirmish) and keep my FPS above 60 without any problems.

I think 8GB is just not enough for this game and I advice you to buy an extra 4GB or more
it worth it :wink:

Hello everyone, I added an extra 4GB of RAM (I have 12GB now) and all the lags/stuttering/sounds problems are simply gone, I can now play the game in medium (campaign,siege,tdm,skirmish) and keep my FPS above 60 without any problems.

I think 8GB is just not enough for this game and I advice you to buy an extra 4GB or more
it worth it :wink:

I'm guessing it helped in your case because you had only 3 GB of available VRAM.

Back
Top Bottom