Version number
e1.6.1.282881
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Bluearcher23

Recruit
Summary: Posting so that I have a unique URL to upload the requested data too. As many others I have stuttering gameplay during menu transitions and map movement.
How to Reproduce: Multiple game points. Noticeable when rotating camera in map view and menu transitions.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: nVidia GTX 1070 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.7141
CPU: Intel i5-9600k
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Please see test.mcap file at link below:

Summary of Actions: Ran around map a small amount spinning camera. Entered village to talk to headmaster. Looked around a bit. Left Village. Entered trade screens with village from map view. Left trade screens. Ended recording.

Well, I would like to add the same. Havent played BL since winter.
Now I tried it out with recent two updates (with no changes in the game settings) the game runs so less smooth and with lots of stuttering both in the inventory menu/global map/battles/dialogues with npc.
Lowering the settings didnt feel any difference. My specs are the same as OP. It feels more as if it is not the hardware problem, but something definitely went wrong after recent 1.6+ patches.

Now I tried it out with recent two updates (with no changes in the game settings) the game runs so less smooth and with lots of stuttering both in the inventory menu/global map/battles/dialogues with npc.
Lowering the settings didnt feel any difference. My specs are the same as OP. It feels more as if it is not the hardware problem, but something definitely went wrong after recent 1.6+ patches.
Created an account just to post this. Went from stable to 100% unplayable starting at 1.6.0. Somehow has gotten even worse at 1.6.2, this games screwed- definition of going backwards

Created an account just to post this. Went from stable to 100% unplayable starting at 1.6.0. Somehow has gotten even worse at 1.6.2, this games screwed- definition of going backwards
We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Absolutely!

giphy.gif

I'm currently experiencing lag in battles and slow loading of assets in there (armour pieces slow load, armour disappearing for 3/4 second when a blood decal is applied to it surface... etc.).

This problem is taking an exotic aspect... in my case, no other game has so many ups and downs in terms of performance. From 1.6.0 onwards I had a pretty sharp drop in performance ( globally ), which is really weird given that in the alpha-beta versions ( June 2019 - March 2020 ) the game was running much better... basically what I commented here in the 1.6.0 patch notes.

@MArdA TaleWorlds Is the development team aware of the still ongoing stutter problems during menu openings, screen transitions, etc?

Are they actively working on optimizations for future patches?

We are. We still need the required information because it really shows where the game is not running as intended with the data. We believe there will be some improvements to the performance of these areas with 1.6.4 patch.

Anyone else have the problem with slow loading at the start of tournaments? I usually miss the first 5 seconds or so of each round.

Also, I lose about 2 seconds or so whenever there is the first cavalry charge during large battles.

This issue started for me with e1.5.9 and it appears it continues to this day in version 1.6.3

It still baffles my mind that we went from a halfway but decently stable alpha version to this. The game is literally unplayable for me. Meanwhile AC Valhalla runs fine. How that can be is beyond me but it is what it is.

6 Months ago i opend a thread for exactly this problem and it is still in process. I highly doubt this game will eve be in a playable state anymore cause every update instead of fixing the issue makes it worse for an increasing number of people with every patch that follows.

Hi Marda,

I just checked, and yes, the stutter while traveling the world map is still there in 1.6.5 as well as long loading times in menus.

Oh God, I last played on version 1.5.5 and now on version 1.7.2 the performance of the game has become simply disgusting, from the loading screen to switching in the interface

The perf test beta branch doesnt work with 1.7.2 beta branch. Launcher simply just wont open. My specs is Ryzen 1600AF, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1660S, SSD, Windows 10.

Back
Top Bottom