Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
-

alexstef21

Recruit
Summary: I just downloaded the game and i never played other versions but it seems i can't really play it. I get major stutter whenever i enter a city or village or i click the party menu or even when i am scrolling on the campaign map. I tried lowering the settings all the way down but i get the same issue. It makes the game kinda unplayable i am starting to get used to it cause i enjoy the game that much but i am still looking for a fix. I am making this thread so i can reference it when i upload the test.tmcap file. I read other threads but it seems no fix has been found yet.
How to Reproduce: Do anything in the game except battles.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Windforce OC 3X 8GB
GPU Driver Version: 466.27
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT 3.8GHz
RAM: 16 GB.
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Hard disk WD Blue 2TB SATA-III 5400 RPM 64MB

We are currently working towards improving the UI performance on HDD's. IF you have an SSD please move the game files to there try to play there for now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

We are currently working towards improving the UI performance on HDD's. IF you have an SSD please move the game files to there try to play there for now. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Damn it really did work. How didn't I think of that. Thanks for your time. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom