Sturigans is more weak after update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea, as I said, you always find some reason why Sturgia is weak and weaker. Now it's t2 armor.
The devs seem to agree with the fact that there was a problem, I'm confused as to why you are wording this in a manner suggesting that's wrong. You are clearly saying that his concerns in the past were ill founded. If anything the Devs attention to this means he was right and you were wrong since that appears to be your stance.

Your posts in this thread are highly confusing to me. You indicate their is no real problem. Why are the devs making these changes in that case?

It's not little buff, especially because other factions got nerfed. In particular imperial t5 units got their armors degraded. I wonder what will "Strugia is weak" little crowd invent this time.
Your stance is the balance changes to Sturgia are around "invented" problems. Key words "invent this time." Implying a last time was invented. The devs certainly have more information then you on how Sturgia is performing across many games and by version. You are challenging their assessment in addition to everyone posting concerns.

Your posts in this thread are highly confusing to me. You indicate their is no real problem. Why are the devs making these changes in that case?
This guy acts like he is good and knows everything, but he said that troops equipment ddint matter and it was only visuals and all troops armor values was scripted. He is just a clown(i dont want to be banned so i will call him a clown)

This guy acts like he is good and knows everything, but he said that troops equipment ddint matter and it was only visuals and all troops armor values was scripted. He is just a clown(i dont want to be banned so i will call him a clown)
He seems to be making statements in bad faith in that case.

Okay. 7 tests. 300 days campaign in 1.4.1 no mods.

Sturgia still is a virgin and Khuzait is still ultimate chad of Calradia (yes, nothern empire is even worse but you have another two so who cares)
yT2YrqI.png

e4BE8hD.png

CGEonrD.png

CwK67Y0.png

RxsjSZm.png

7rMsQkD.png

0Y4u39x.png

Aseria changes seem to have made them a player now at least. I'm all for underdogs having a chance. Helps that 2 of their castles don't start with 0 prosperity lol.

The devs seem to agree with the fact that there was a problem, I'm confused as to why you are wording this in a manner suggesting that's wrong. You are clearly saying that his concerns in the past were ill founded. If anything the Devs attention to this means he was right and you were wrong since that appears to be your stance.

Changing equipment of few Sturgian unit does nothing for campaign balance, because AI autocalc battles does not take equipment in to account at all. You should know that by now. Besides, some Sturgian units got actually debuffed. That might have escaped your attention too.

For the same reason why they are making changes to all factions and to everything in the game. Sturgia is not the only faction that got units changed. So you can stop been confused and relax.

Your stance is the balance changes to Sturgia are around "invented" problems. Key words "invent this time." Implying a last time was invented. The devs certainly have more information then you on how Sturgia is performing across many games and by version. You are challenging their assessment in addition to everyone posting concerns.

Somehow I don't think you are part of the dev team.

He seems to be making statements in bad faith in that case.

Don't be tense. Instead, tell us why is Sturgia weak this time?

Changing equipment of few Sturgian unit does nothing for campaign balance, because AI autocalc battles does not take equipment in to account at all.
Atleast inform yourself before making stupid posts.
But I will forgive you, this time, because equipment being taken into account for autocalc was just added in the latest patch and was indeed not the case up until recently.

Okay. 7 tests. 300 days campaign in 1.4.1 no mods.

Sturgia still is a virgin and Khuzait is still ultimate chad of Calradia (yes, nothern empire is even worse but you have another two so who cares)
With the latest changes to autocalc formula, we should play for a bit longer before reaching to conclusions about the different factions performance. Since the equipment of the troops in the autocalculated battle is taken into account, atleast balancing the factions autocalc performance should be more straightforward from this point on.

Changing equipment of few Sturgian unit does nothing for campaign balance, because AI autocalc battles does not take equipment in to account at all. You should know that by now. Besides, some Sturgian units got actually debuffed. That might have escaped your attention too.

You suggest everything was fine, multiple times not just autocal. Yet more then autocal was changed. That didn't escape my attention.

For the same reason why they are making changes to all factions and to everything in the game. Sturgia is not the only faction that got units changed. So you can stop been confused and relax.

Yes, they are making many changes. Including changes to Sturgia which you claim is fine despite even the Devs feeling required changes and balance. I'm repeating this because you completely ignored it in your reply. I guess you just ignore anything that doesn't support your flawed poorly reasoned opinions.

Somehow I don't think you are part of the dev team.

What an evasive cowardly response. Certainly living up to the hostility in the rest of this reply if I dare even call it a reply.

Don't be tense. Instead, tell us why is Sturgia weak this time?

What I really think is you are a dishonest person that makes and abandons earlier statements when it suits him because that's easier then admitting error.

Changing equipment of few Sturgian unit does nothing for campaign balance, because AI autocalc battles does not take equipment in to account at all.
Ahahhahahah

How can you **it your pants over and over again? You did it already like 15 times but it is still not enoug for you. Just keep going. You are the most funny person on this forum

Last edited:
You are free to cite me where I said that everything is fine.

While you're busy searching ...new game in 1.4.1 and "Sturgia is weaker", as usual:

miCXEd1.jpg
And what? Oh you are still pretending like you are engaging in real conversation in good faith. 1 screenshot, I and all the detractors have clearly been defeated. How could anyone overcome such overwhelming proof. Oh wait how about the 7 screenshots presented that show this isn't normal.

No, it doesn't work like that. You don't get to say stuff, get proven wrong, refuse to acknowledge being wrong and then jump on some random new point.

You were wrong about this in the past, you continue to be wrong.

The funny thing is even if you were right at this point who'd believe you given the rest of your posts in this thread.

Your incorrect statements got challenged directly multiple times, you engaged in the same cowardly evasive tactics to avoid addressing them directly as you did with mine. I should quote them so you can repeat those distasteful method? No, you dug this hole. Everyone can read the thread and see it.

Last edited:
And what? Oh you are still pretending like you are engaging in real conversation in good faith. 1 screenshot, I and all the detractors have clearly been defeated. How could anyone overcome such overwhelming proof. Oh wait how about the 7 screenshots presented that show this isn't normal.

No, it doesn't work like that. You don't get to say stuff, get proven wrong, refuse to acknowledge being wrong and then jump on some random new point.

You were wrong about this in the past, you continue to be wrong.

The funny thing is even if you were right at this point who'd believe you given the rest of your posts in this thread.

Your incorrect statements got challenged directly multiple times, you engaged in the same cowardly evasive tactics to avoid addressing them directly as you did with mine. I should quote them so you can repeat those distasteful method? No, you dug this hole. Everyone can read the thread and see it.

Bla bla bla... I take it you did not find any. Cos you made it up. And you have audacity of accusing others of acting in bad faith.

Bla bla bla... I take it you did not find any. Cos you made it up. And you have audacity of accusing others of acting in bad faith.
Not others, just you.

mexxico's post makes specific outlines for Sturgian problems and within a few posts you are ignoring every single problem he listed to be worked on, things that aren't problems according to your posts for the entire thread till that point. You then focus in on 1 tiny element of it to pretend like you were completely right about everything.

Because I made it up. What a joke. You're the audacious one pretending like others couldn't just look at the earlier posts. Why on Earth would I want to propagate your denials/half truths and fallacies by repeating them. As if me quoting them wouldn't garner the same half efforts and "bla bla bla" as this did.

Not others, just you.

mexxico's post makes specific outlines for Sturgian problems and within a few posts you are ignoring every single problem he listed to be worked on, things that aren't problems according to your posts for the entire thread till that point. You then focus in on 1 tiny element of it to pretend like you were completely right about everything.

Because I made it up. What a joke. You're the audacious one pretending like others couldn't just look at the earlier posts. Why on Earth would I want to propagate your denials/half truths and fallacies by repeating them. As if me quoting them wouldn't garner the same half efforts and "bla bla bla" as this did.

Bla, bla, bla and more bla...
Still waiting for a quote.

In a new campaign on 1.41 Sturgia is actually holding it's own. They even pushed the Khuzaits out of Amprela and back to their own lands. You know to get back on topic.

In a new campaign on 1.41 Sturgia is actually holding it's own. They even pushed the Khuzaits out of Amprela and back to their own lands. You know to get back on topic.

I think the Norths map layout needs to be changed. Every time I've played them as compared to my Battania runs the stand out issue is the distance between recruitment points. Aseria have a similar issue.

I think much of the map needs to be rethought if they intend for every power to be in competition for the largest power roll. I'd like who takes power to be more unpredictable, right now it's generally the same 2-3.

Inappropriate behavior

Topic is "Sturgia is weaker", not Sturgia is holding it's own. You will only bring hate of the local little "Sturgia is weak" fangroup upon your head.

Back
Top Bottom