Sturigans is more weak after update?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've not spend a whole amount of time with all the factions troops yet but my preference for infantry is Empire every time. In particular their tier 3 trained infantry is quite a bit better than its counterparts. Actually Empire really does not have a bad area at all with their troops. Their archers and cross bow men are good and infantry and cavalry are excellent.

I would have thought the vandallian banner knights would be the strongest Cav but the empire elite cataphract is much better.

I'd also expect the Khergits to have the best horse archers but they seem no better than the empire or assari counterparts.

sturgia is too narrow and too long, 20% is not have a enough effect. you can search some post about "winter" and "sturgia", i think they have a great idea for sturgia, and the idea is good for balance, even can promote our delight

I can't check the winter map right now, but Battania is always snowy, and in winter, most of Vlandia should be snowy, as well as parts of the Empire and some of Khuzait territory. So Sturgians can use their perk by going to war in winter time. It's not as good even as the Battanian perk imo, which is not great either, but at least there is a way to make more use of it.

Back
Top Bottom