Resolved Sturgian Horse Raider can't be recruited from prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
There are 27 Sturgian Horse Raider (tier 5) in my prisoners but no matter how long the time passed not one offered to join my party. Note that I have recruited Bucelarii (tier5) from my prisoners before, so this is not a unit tier issue.

Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

There are 27 Sturgian Horse Raider (tier 5) in my prisoners but no matter how long the time passed not one offered to join my party. Note that I have recruited Bucelarii (tier5) from my prisoners before, so this is not a unit tier issue.
I have the answer! You have to many of them! Try carrying less then 25 and they will turn! I don't know if it's intended or a bug, but having more then 25 of 1 type of t4+ unit seems to make them not gain conformity at all. I reduced to 22 and was able to recruit heavy Khuzait HA this way when before I couldn't. Not sure what the exact break point is or if it's different for each tier. Please let me know if this works out.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom