Sturgia lord in beta running around with just wounded army

Users who are viewing this thread

greypear

Recruit
So i was playing in the beta version of the game and was walking around tyal when I saw that Godun was running around with 7 guys which then continued going down as i saw him walking around and when i hovered over his army he was the only one not wounded with 132 wounded guys? What is going on Svana seems to have had a similar problem because recently when i married her and inspected her troops allof them were wounded when she was just sitting in Tyal? Havent found anything when searching for this in the forum so just wanted to share because this makes sturgia extra weak which they really dont need.

I think the problem might be related to the party starving or maybe the "ERROR: Text with id str_troop_type_name doesent exist!" because of 133 units only 38 are categorised.

screenshot of the army

i do want to add that i do have the bannerpaste mod on but i dont think this should be relevant

Last edited:
I reloaded my earlier save to see if i could fix this and it seemed to have worked for 70 days but now i see the same bug back once again and i know now thta it most likely is not food related since even if they join a army lead by me with plenty of food in it they still keep on getting wounded

The lords are broken, even in beta. Their finances are broken, they don't train their troops, and also don't buy food. That's why I never join an army because I end up sharing all my food with others. Also sometimes they will sit at the siege camp waiting for their food to run out and then abandon the siege, afterward they just go to villages and buy more recruits.

The lords are broken, even in beta. Their finances are broken, they don't train their troops, and also don't buy food. That's why I never join an army because I end up sharing all my food with others. Also sometimes they will sit at the siege camp waiting for their food to run out and then abandon the siege, afterward they just go to villages and buy more recruits.

I was afraid of this, not inspired to continue with my campaign.

I was afraid of this, not inspired to continue with my campaign.
At this point in development, I just play to screw around and chop some heads... Plus the game is a good time passer while everything is closed due to the plague. I made an army of 130 peasants and send them all to take a castle lol Not one made it past the gates.

Back
Top Bottom