Stupid Lords Caused me to Lose my Army

Users who are viewing this thread

bobross419

Sergeant
So I was elected Marshall and decided to take over some territory surrounding my fief (Including a Khergit City).  I called the lords to me and they followed me over to the city.  I then besieged the town, built a tower, and stormed it.... not one of the cowards followed me.

I ended up taking it all on my own, but decided to take the castle right next door and let another lord have it to create a little buffer zone.  Guess what.  None of them joined again and my troops were slaughtered.  I ended up having to leave with 6/42 troops and immediately get attacked by bandits... lords that are almost on top of my icon didn't come to my aid... my troops get wiped out and then I get dragged around for a few days.

Why the hell didn't any of them join me?

Before you go into the battles, check you see a " Lord X has joined the battle on your side" line of text. I'd advise doing one quest from each Lord, so you certainly have positive relations with them.

Elvin has it right.  Get a positive relation with them and there'll be a much better chance they join.  You can tell if they're going to join or not before you go into battle.  When you go from the map screen to the siege screen where you choose to lead your troops into battle it'll display "Lord sosoandso has joined the battle on your side."  If you don't see that... he didn't join.

Back
Top Bottom