In Progress Stuck Talking to Lord After Convincing Him To Join My Kingdom (Vlandia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys,

Loving the game - you've done a great job and really hits me right in the nostalgias from the original with this! :smile: Been quite lucky not to encounter a game breaking bug yet quite far in, but just hit one unfortunately.

Summary: After getting engaged by an enemy from a warring faction and then convincing him to join Vlandia, I'm now stuck in a dialog loop in the main map whenever I try leave as he keeps repeatedly engaging me.
How to Reproduce
: First time I've done it under these circumstances, but join a kingdom, get engaged by an enemy lord (rather than you engaging them) and convince him to join you kingdom. If successful, you get stuck in a dialogue loop. I can supply save files if needed.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): Account still new & restricted. Will update thread when I can.
Version: 1.4.2.236056
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Gigabyte NVidia RTX 2060 Super
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance
Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Corsair P1 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD

MTstr

Recruit
The same thing just happened to me. I was almost into Phycaon when a party of Lake Rats left the town and engaged. I was able to persuade them to join the Western Empire, but now they won't stop talking to me. I can click on Phycaon, or elsewhere on the landscape; it just goes right back to them and I can't escape. I also have a save file if Grim_Fandango's doesn't work.

I doubt my specs are needed too, but here they are just in case:

Version: 1.4.2.236056
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: Zotac Gaming NVidia RTX 2060
CPU: Intel i5-8600K
RAM: 16 (2 x 8GB) DDR4 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series
Motherboard: GIGABYTE H370
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WD Black 512GB Performance SSD - M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe

Top Bottom