Need More Info (Stuck) Southern Empire Conspiracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Dcamilleri1

Recruit
Istiana's Plan finally hit 2000/2000 and the Southern Empire reemerged from nowhere, but they are all stuck in one impassable spot as shown.
93376834_537220410321392_6248441202450890752_n.png

Had the same! Once I killed all of the nobles from Northern Empire this "stuck" lord became an Emperor and I couldn't wipe out the empire because of that one guy.

Having the same issue, many in game years now they have been stuck. Western Empire for me, they defected to sturgia, and then when the conspiracy quest triggered they became western empire again, can't finish the quest because they are all stuck in the same place next to Rheos castle. I have seen other people with the same issue in the same spot (Example link - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2063416979).

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom