In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

Users who are viewing this thread

@Hannostamm
If you go in to Windows 10 (using parallel) and go to dokuments from there you will find the folders under "this pc".

I can´t however find the "brightness_calibrated =" in "engine_config".

@Pantern hello, i have checked the config file and it is there on my end. Can you please remove the config files and verify the integrity of the game files? i don't know if you have access since you are playing on parallels but if you can't find this line in your configs that might be the problem.

@Pantern hello, i have checked the config file and it is there on my end. Can you please remove the config files and verify the integrity of the game files? i don't know if you have access since you are playing on parallels but if you can't find this line in your configs that might be the problem.

Hi, I tried remove to remove the config and test the integrity. It did not seem to work so it might be that I´m on parallels

It could be. Unfortunately, we can offer support for native windows. In this case, you might want to contact the support team of the parallels.

Hi, I'm running Parallel + eGPU with a MacOS computer, to me the solution about turning on the mouse cursor tracks of windows10 really works.
The reason (I guess) is, Parallel has a function to smoothly transfer the mouse cursor between windows10 and macOS, but this is not compatible with the game, however, when mouse cursor tracks is turned on, this mouse transfer function is off, I cannot move my cursor outside windows10 and the brightness calibration is also working..
but after that, I meet some other errors with MacOS+Parallel about Nvidia GPU after created a character and entering the game .. so I still need to debug with this environment .. probably I won't have time to figure it out and will play this game later when I have a windows+Nvidia computer
Hope it's helpful

I was playing with a bluetooth gamepad using parsec, and it's working, screen has no issues, but cursor not present on dialogs, and mouse doesn't come after gamepad is detected, so still unplayable.

Back
Top Bottom