Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

rfm

Recruit
Summary: Had two stimultaneous peace offers from both current enemy factions. I voted for peace in the first one, tried to vote in the second one but got a notification that said 'the decision is not relevant anymore'. Then I got curious and checked if I could vote from the diplomacy tab wchich was indeed possible. That's when everything went wrong. Lucon somehow voted both for and against peace and after choosing the amout of influence and clicking 'Done' nothing happened. Had to ALT+F4 and reload after this since nothing else worked.
How to Reproduce: Unfortunalety I couldn't make the same thing happen after reloading and all I have is a video.
Have you used cheats and if so which: -
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Do you have a save file just before this issue happening?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I created the ticket but unfortunately the closest manual save I had was 4 in-game days before the issue had happened. Hopefully it's enought to help.

**** nah sorry, I alt-f4'd and kept playing. But was curious if anyone else came across it so I came here.

Back
Top Bottom