Resolved Stuck in Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I was gathering an army to conquer Tyal. (Note: I had my own faction.) Aggressive garrison took the fight outside, I lost, got captured. Besieged town again after ransom, this time completely alone. Non-affiliated Khuzait army came to help me, fought against garrison again, I fell, we won. I took 2 troops into my party. The new Siege situation was 2-0 (I was wounded). While I was setting up a siege camp by myself and 2 troops, I saw that I had forgotten to call the army again. So I did. One allied party was coming up and was about to join me, when an enemy party of Svana (Sturgia) wanted to fight us. I had the following screen down below, where I was unable to press "Send troops.". Saving and loading the save did not help and I had no previous safety save :grin: T_T
How to Reproduce: // Did not try reproducing
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Tyal
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e.1.2.0.226271
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel i5-9400F
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: ROG Strix B-360G
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 860 Evo 500GB (2x)

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom