Resolved Stuck in infinite dialogue loop

Users who are viewing this thread

I approached an enemy sturgian army(several vassals within) and persuaded the leading vassal to switch over to my side(vlandians) and saved my game. On the world map i can see my, the newly converted vassal, and the many enemy vassal armies since the large army was disbanded. But now if I try to do any movement on the map the newly converted vassal forces me back into dialogue saying "it seems your luck ran out friend." i can only say i have something to discuss and I have a question but no other options within. I can leave the dialogue but it will immediately force me into his dialogue again. He is obviously on our side but the ai keeps thinking he is my enemy still? Since i saved after the conversion my game is now stuck being forced into this guy's dialogue.

Ver. e1.1.0.225109

Yes I have this problem as well. I was about to make a thread but I saw this. This is my exact problem, very annoying.

I Registered just to make this thread
I did the exact same thing

Here is a little vidéo on the subject.
I am in Beta 1.2.0 btw

I forgot to add, it is not vassals for me, just one single party, with one single leader

Last edited:
Also happening to me, with Morcan, if he's engaging, it doesn't clear his actions when you've been assigned to peace with the faction, but because you're not at war he's stuck on "Engaging Player" but instead of being able to complete his action of pursuing a battle, he endlessly talks to the player, no way to break out of the loop. Have to reload to earlier save in order to prevent complete game file loss.

Back
Top Bottom