Need More Info Stuck during siege when a larger army takes the lead

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When larger army takes control of an ongoing siege, it does not take any actions (nor building siege equipment, nor leading the assault). I was able to give orders to build engines, but not to start the assault. In the first cane the army did not start the assault in like 3 days even when the walls were destroyed. They attacked emedietelly after I left the siege. In the second case I lost controll of the engines as well and leaving the army did not help - I had to load an older safe.
How to Reproduce: It happened twice to me - in both cases I started the siege as an army but then a larger army of our kingdom (Southern empire) joined the siege so I lost the leadership.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): siege interface
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD RX 5700XT (saphire nitro+)
GPU Driver Version: unknown
CPU: AMD ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 32 GB Patriot Viper 4 DDR4 3200
Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Kingstone A2000 M.2

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I hope they pay attention to this one. This issue is still unresolved for over 80 days according to the reddit post about it. Many many people are having this bug. It happens like he said when you are hosting a siege by yourself you are able to send in troops and take over the castle. BUT when an ally army joins while you are hosting the siege you cannot send in the troops. The only “fix” we can do is back out of the siege and rejoin. But then that ally army gets 99% of the loot and the glory for the siege so no renown or anything for you. It is very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom