Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Doofus

Sergeant
http://prntscr.com/ybc34c Tried to ransom Alea at the Ransom Broker. Couldn't ransom her, which is not a big deal. She may have escaped or something since I last checked. However, now there is no option to stop talking to the ransom broker and I'm stuck here. I'll have to leave the game to get away from him.

I just encountered basically the same problem, I just wanted to ransom some prisoners since I am in the tavern anyway, but I couldnt leave after that (also before talking about ransoming my prisoners I saw no option for ending the dialoge with him.
Also when I tried to reproduce this (since I saved the game right before entering the tavern - there were NO people in the tavern except the heroes (wanderers) and the tavern keeper - so no townspeople and also no ransom broker..
Edit: I'm on the version 1.5.7

Same issue here, no option to end dialogue. Pretty sure this makes it impossible to ransom companions with just this, but it didn't even show my companion in the list.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom