Stuck at endless loading screen at Pen Cannoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Just reporting a bug that I get stuck whenever I physically try to enter Pen Cannoc. If I wish to speak with someone or enter the town it gets stuck at an infinite loop of the loading screen I waited for a couple of minutes and restarted the game 4 times. Would be great if you guys can fix it. Lots of love

The following quests/places have been reported to be crashy:
-Multiple sea rider hideouts
Pen Cannoc Town Center
Army of Poachers quest (Quest timer is negative, that crashes the game): Theres a mod to fix it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbl...ade_a_mod_to_fix_the_negative_quest_duration/
Ambush Deserters quest

So before taking any action or COMPLETING/ACCEPTING any quest, save your game manually, try to have at least 2 manual save slots and alternate saves between them, so at least one of your saves will be safe from any imminent file corruption.

The following quests/places have been reported to be crashy:
-Multiple sea rider hideouts
Pen Cannoc Town Center
Army of Poachers quest (Quest timer is negative, that crashes the game): Theres a mod to fix it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbl...ade_a_mod_to_fix_the_negative_quest_duration/
Ambush Deserters quest

So before taking any action or COMPLETING/ACCEPTING any quest, save your game manually, try to have at least 2 manual save slots and alternate saves between them, so at least one of your saves will be safe from any imminent file corruption.
I can confirm Pan Cannoc is working as of todays patch e1.01, will keep updating. everyone please check your saves and confirm.

Just reporting a bug that I get stuck whenever I physically try to enter Pen Cannoc. If I wish to speak with someone or enter the town it gets stuck at an infinite loop of the loading screen I waited for a couple of minutes and restarted the game 4 times. Would be great if you guys can fix it. Lots of love
Wait! With the new update e1.0.1???

Back
Top Bottom