Stuck at endless loading screen at Pen Cannoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Just reporting a bug that I get stuck whenever I physically try to enter Pen Cannoc. If I wish to speak with someone or enter the town it gets stuck at an infinite loop of the loading screen I waited for a couple of minutes and restarted the game 4 times. Would be great if you guys can fix it. Lots of love

I was just about to report this same problem. It seems to happen if you try to talk to someone or if you manually try to walk around the town center.

Andthorn

Recruit
The following quests/places have been reported to be crashy:
-Multiple sea rider hideouts
Pen Cannoc Town Center
Army of Poachers quest (Quest timer is negative, that crashes the game): Theres a mod to fix it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbl...ade_a_mod_to_fix_the_negative_quest_duration/
Ambush Deserters quest

So before taking any action or COMPLETING/ACCEPTING any quest, save your game manually, try to have at least 2 manual save slots and alternate saves between them, so at least one of your saves will be safe from any imminent file corruption.

Andthorn

Recruit
The following quests/places have been reported to be crashy:
-Multiple sea rider hideouts
Pen Cannoc Town Center
Army of Poachers quest (Quest timer is negative, that crashes the game): Theres a mod to fix it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbl...ade_a_mod_to_fix_the_negative_quest_duration/
Ambush Deserters quest

So before taking any action or COMPLETING/ACCEPTING any quest, save your game manually, try to have at least 2 manual save slots and alternate saves between them, so at least one of your saves will be safe from any imminent file corruption.
I can confirm Pan Cannoc is working as of todays patch e1.01, will keep updating. everyone please check your saves and confirm.

Eggs Benedict

Just reporting a bug that I get stuck whenever I physically try to enter Pen Cannoc. If I wish to speak with someone or enter the town it gets stuck at an infinite loop of the loading screen I waited for a couple of minutes and restarted the game 4 times. Would be great if you guys can fix it. Lots of love
Wait! With the new update e1.0.1???

Top Bottom