SP Medieval Struggle For The Domination

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah,it's unrealistic to have a 120 arrows,but on the other side,it gives you more possibilities,unreal,but useful and interesting 
some troops used 90 arrows mostly britains i think

soozo12 said:
Yeah,it's unrealistic to have a 120 arrows,but on the other side,it gives you more possibilities,unreal,but useful and interesting 
some troops used 90 arrows mostly britains i think

this is very big number  :shock: I doubt,that this number of arrows were used.I think,that maximum number of arrows in medieval were 30-40

i think that OSP Rigale will be great for your mod! :smile: perosnaly i like that mod it adds many good things for example ambush is great thing so think about this and good luck.
and thanks for Credit :grin:

PRAETORIANN said:
i think that OSP Rigale will be great for your mod! :smile: perosnaly i like that mod it adds many good things for example ambush is great thing so think about this and good luck.
and thanks for Credit :grin:

You are welcome  :grin:

Judging through screen-shots, I saw a really distinctive styles on each factions, downloading ...

Interesting mod idea, kinda like BC, but I have one simple problem. Why don't you guys use Struggle for Dominion, instead of Struggle for the Domination? The current mod name sounds a bit strange.

Gothic Knight said:
Interesting mod idea, kinda like BC, but I have one simple problem. Why don't you guys use Struggle for Dominion, instead of Struggle for the Domination? The current mod name sounds a bit strange.

I think,it sounds better (I mean domination),otherwise,they have same meanings  :lol:

Excellent mod. I enjoy it very much. Though I have to say: The cataphractoi look a bit like Georgian royal Pike Guard of the King's court, which were few but heavily armed and one of the most elite troops.

hello. I am Lado. I want to admit that this mod is great. but the main thing I personally value in new mods is that  they are close to reality. and i want to say that weapons are not so realistic as i would like them to be.  the sword i saw in screenshots is not Georgian it is called shamshir and was originated in persia. and why isn't there Gorda sword,khevsurian sword, XII-th century straight sword "makhvili", kama, khanjali, satevari, tabari axe or fafaxi and svan hats. You have great research to do if you want to develop new sophisticated mod. there are many things to correct and if you think of my comment as of friendly advise and not a criticism, it would be great. even ilia said: მოყვარეს პირში უძრახე, მტერს პირს უკანაო. if you'll need my help i would be delighted to help you.

lado9999 said:
hello. I am Lado. I want to admit that this mod is great. but the main thing I personally value in new mods is that  they are close to reality. and i want to say that weapons are not so realistic as i would like them to be.  the sword i saw in screenshots is not Georgian it is called shamshir and was originated in persia. and why isn't there Gorda sword,khevsurian sword, XII-th century straight sword "makhvili", kama, khanjali, satevari, tabari axe or fafaxi and svan hats. You have great research to do if you want to develop new sophisticated mod. there are many things to correct and if you think of my comment as of friendly advise and not a criticism, it would be great. even ilia said: მოყვარეს პირში უძრახე, მტერს პირს უკანაო. if you'll need my help i would be delighted to help you.

Your opinions are acceptable,indeed,they are useful,but I'm done with mount and blade  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom