strongly recommend add fortification and command building systems

Users who are viewing this thread

No one can conclude whether the castle was cut down or not-don't forget the dlc. In addition, I'm talking about the construction of fortifications and the construction of the headquarters. Time will prove that my proposal has great practical significance. You are free to disagree with my opinion, and I also disagree with your opinion.

The castle-building / design system was cut from the game. There is no doubt about that. The developers talked about it with us in the community and told us the reasons why.

"Time will prove that my proposal has great practical significance" hahahaha keep dreaming! It's clear that don't you understand Taleworlds or their philosophy... or even their history of game development.

No one can conclude whether the castle was cut down or not-don't forget the dlc. In addition, I'm talking about the construction of fortifications and the construction of the headquarters. Time will prove that my proposal has great practical significance. You are free to disagree with my opinion, and I also disagree with your opinion.
Time will prove you are simply unable to face unpleasant facts and prefer wishful thinking. Opinions like yours that are based on willful ignorance are worthless and you are wasting everyone's time with an obscure pet suggestion.

He´s new here, give him some credit for that.

Remember the early days after the EA release when everyone was full of hopes and dreams. Every critic was massacred by the white knights because EA and small indie game company and now we are here! :wink:

TW has flat out said time and time again that the features like you're proposing are not part of their "vision". Many people have asked for complex world building and strategy but those ideas are constantly shot down by TW. If you think it can happen go into the suggestions forum and make this a suggestion. But I can tell you what will happen, nothing.
But good luck trying.

Let's not blame him for suggesting such things and actually hope they will get through. It is very typical for Chinese M&B players. We have a Chinese forum and people are spending too much time discussing stuff in that safe and isolated place to the point that many people don't really know about TW's vision of the game or their devlopment progress.
And please don't mind his seemingly arrogant and unfriendly attitudes. This is just the normal tones for Chinese internet forum users.
I suggest adapting to him with kindness and welcome so that more Chinese players will come here, and that one day, the Chinese community, a very large one I might add, could integrate into the larger M&B community.

Let's not blame him for suggesting such things and actually hope they will get through. It is very typical for Chinese M&B players. We have a Chinese forum and people are spending too much time discussing stuff in that safe and isolated place to the point that many people don't really know about TW's vision of the game or their devlopment progress.
And please don't mind his seemingly arrogant and unfriendly attitudes. This is just the normal tones for Chinese internet forum users.
I suggest adapting to him with kindness and welcome so that more Chinese players will come here, and that one day, the Chinese community, a very large one I might add, could integrate into the larger M&B community.
+1. We all need to chill, myself included.

He is a dreamer and those are becoming rare here. I like the idea but I don't reasonably see TW going that route as it is a little more troubling for a wider audience to grasp it. I think maybe with a DLC we could see maybe sappers added to the game to maybe do some field modifications if they allow us to make camps again. I would like to see the ability to build and store siege weapons we then take a speed penalty on to lug around the map. Impractical but I like the idea.

别人说我什么我都可以不在乎,但是从你的名字来看,你应该是一个中国人,作为同胞,你居然认为我的态度不礼貌,说什么中国网民普遍都是如此?我在帖子里一直发表自己的建议,没有招惹任何人。我哪里不礼貌了?那些外国人动不动就讽刺我是梦想家,你觉得他们这就是礼貌?更荒谬的事,你有什么依据认为国内论坛的中国网友都不礼貌,你做过抽样调查?外国人就都很礼貌?你觉得抹黑自己的同胞,讨好外国人是不是很有成就感?你如果认为我说的不对的话,你可以把我们的对话发到国内论坛上,你看看国内网友会如何评价你。

别人说我什么我都可以不在乎,但是从你的名字来看,你应该是一个中国人,作为同胞,你居然认为我的态度不礼貌,说什么中国网民普遍都是如此?我在帖子里一直发表自己的建议,没有招惹任何人。我哪里不礼貌了?那些外国人动不动就讽刺我是梦想家,你觉得他们这就是礼貌?更荒谬的事,你有什么依据认为国内论坛的中国网友都不礼貌,你做过抽样调查?外国人就都很礼貌?你觉得抹黑自己的同胞,讨好外国人是不是很有成就感?你如果认为我说的不对的话,你可以把我们的对话发到国内论坛上,你看看国内网友会如何评价你。
Man, I can't really help you if you keep rushing into conclusions. I said seemingly arrogant and unfriendly attitude, because, I presume you are using google translate, you wording and language usage tend to give people that impression. And this is actually quite common for Chinese internet forum. When people have a disagreement, they tend to instanly turn hostile like what you are doing to me now. And don't play that nationalism card on me, I want the Chinese M&B community to integrate with the wider community. For that to happen, we need coorporation and mutual understanding, be a little diplomatic if you like. You current attitude won't help at all.

Man, I can't really help you if you keep rushing into conclusions. I said seemingly arrogant and unfriendly attitude, because, I presume you are using google translate, you wording and language usage tend to give people that impression. And this is actually quite common for Chinese internet forum. When people have a disagreement, they tend to instanly turn hostile like what you are doing to me now. And don't play that nationalism card on me, I want the Chinese M&B community to integrate with the wider community. For that to happen, we need coorporation and mutual understanding, be a little diplomatic if you like. You current attitude won't help at all.
You can tell from this person's name that he is a Chinese and he can understand my reply, but he deliberately answered in English. Why do you think this is?
I said in my Chinese reply, what basis do you have that Chinese netizens are generally rude? This is a reverse racial discrimination. (In China, some Chinese people wantonly slander the Chinese people in foreign forums because of their good English, in order to prove to foreigners that they are "international". For example, their standard sentence pattern is: "Chinese Generally XXX, typical Chinese are XXX"). If a Chinese criticizes him, he will attack you: "You are a racist". In fact, he himself is a reverse nationalist. he is a person who have been brainwashed by "Eurocentrism".

You can tell from this person's name that he is a Chinese and he can understand my reply, but he deliberately answered in English. Why do you think this is?
I said in my Chinese reply, what basis do you have that Chinese netizens are generally rude? This is a reverse racial discrimination. (In China, some Chinese people wantonly slander the Chinese people in foreign forums because of their good English, in order to prove to foreigners that they are "international". For example, their standard sentence pattern is: "Chinese Generally XXX, typical Chinese are XXX"). If a Chinese criticizes him, he will attack you: "You are a racist". In fact, he himself is a reverse nationalist. he is a person who have been brainwashed by "Eurocentrism".
I will stop from here. This is going no where constructive. But I have to clarify one thing: I never accuse Chinese forum users of rudeness, I only said, from my experience, they tend to be more short-tempered and agreesive when argue in online spaces (which does not speak for their actual personalities or qualities of course).
Last word of advice, you really should abandon that antagonistic stance and stop giving people labels. This is nothing personal, and I thought I was actually helping you. By the way, we are supposed to use English in this forum so that everyone could understand. Never mind, good luck with your suggestion.

ll stop from here. This is going no where constructive. But I have to clarify one thing: I never accuse Chinese forum users of rudeness, I only said, from my experience, they tend to be more short-t
If you only express your opinion on my suggestions on the game, then it's your right. But you say "and please don't mind his seemingly arrogant and unfriendly attitudes. This is just the normal tones for Chinese Internet forum users.", That only represents your own feelings. You are not qualified to say "this is just the normal tones for Chinese Internet forum users", because in Chinese forums, everyone is different, and in Western forums, not everyone is friendly. Your words clearly indicate that "Chinese netizens seem arrogant, although their original intention may not be so", which itself is a kind of "labeling" behavior full of reverse nationalism. Westerners will not look up to you because of your flattery, because they pretend to be "objective" to dwarf their own nation and please foreigners, which is despised in any nation "Things." The premise of internationalization is to stand up, not kneel down.

As for "by the way, we are supposed to use English in this forum so that everyone could understand.",

In other words, I just talked to you as a compatriot. Instead, you answer in English, which shows that you are in a serious identity crisis. You don't like your identity as a Chinese. My only advice to you is to continue to slander your own nation (even in the name of "you must not blame him"), which won't make you stand up or "internationalize". You will get into a more and more serious situation In the middle of the national inferiority complex.

Because this is the English forum, and writing in Chinese here is against the rules. Just like writing in English in the Chinese subsection is against the rules. Cut the drama. You posted your suggestion, it will be considered by the developers just like all the others. Worst case someone will probably make it as a mod at some point.

You seem to be under an impression that "Westerners" are as nationalist and confrontational as you are and this is all some kind of a cultural power game where you try to boldly represent the Chinese team. It's nothing of the sort and your posts and suggestions are criticized or praised based on merit, not national flags.
You are not ready for international forums with that mindset, which reeks of prejudice and a national inferiority complex, instead of presumed international equality.
@daxiapi777 on the other hand is measured and reasonable, which is the correct way to communicate here.

Because this is the English forum, and writing in Chinese here is against the rules. Just like writing in English in the Chinese subsection is against the rules. Cut the drama. You posted your suggestion, it will be considered by the developers just like all the others. Worst case someone will probably make it as a mod at some point.
I speak CHinese just to him, not to you.if you meet your compatriot in CHina , will you speak CHinese to him?

You seem to be under an impression that "Westerners" are as nationalist and confrontational as you are and this is all some kind of a cultural power game where you try to boldly represent the Chinese team. It's nothing of the sort and your posts and suggestions are criticized or praised based on merit, not national flags.
You are not ready for international forums with that mindset, which reeks of prejudice and a national inferiority complex, instead of presumed international equality.
@daxiapi777 on the other hand is measured and reasonable, which is the correct way to communicate here.
If your compatriots say to a foreigner on a foreign website: "Don’t blame this person, because the netizens of this nation all look rude. "At that time, I hope you can be as "objective" as you are now.

dd0.png

I believe that after adding fortification construction and headquarters construction system, large-scale positional warfare will make the game essentially improved in playing method.

Back
Top Bottom