Strange relation changes

Users who are viewing this thread

AJAJP_Juan

Sergeant Knight
In my current playthrough, I have just noticed after the death of my character and inheritance of the clan by my wife, I noticed that I was a bit at odds with some of the Vlandians clans, which was weird because as a vassal I made sure to increase relation with everyone by dropping prisoners. But what was really strange was that I had 44 relation with Mesui, and -100 with Monchug, despite never been to Khuzait territory since the early game (to be specific, I spent barely a couple of months as mercenary against them).

Anyone has experienced something similar? Did my relation change because of wife parent clan (Neretzes) has at the time?

I don't know, maybe she had her own relations carried over from before marriage and they were hidden until she became clan leader. But that seems like a bug or oversight, you Clan relations should pass on, with only minor changes from possible trait miss alignments. Then again Clan member individual relations seems either 99% incomplete or just a left over of some old system. It is odd that you can +/- relation with clan members even though mechanically they are *you*. There are some event were wanderer disagree with you, like in warband, but I don't actually know if they will leave you if you have low relations, or if family members can do the same.

I don't know, maybe she had her own relations carried over from before marriage and they were hidden until she became clan leader. But that seems like a bug or oversight, you Clan relations should pass on, with only minor changes from possible trait miss alignments. Then again Clan member individual relations seems either 99% incomplete or just a left over of some old system. It is odd that you can +/- relation with clan members even though mechanically they are *you*. There are some event were wanderer disagree with you, like in warband, but I don't actually know if they will leave you if you have low relations, or if family members can do the same.
To me it makes more sense that she has her own relationships and when she becomes clan leader that carries over. It's strange that you have a relationship with a clan but not individual people. I know that it's addressed in a mod but it's seems like an oversimplification by Taleworlds.

To me it makes more sense that she has her own relationships and when she becomes clan leader that carries over. It's strange that you have a relationship with a clan but not individual people. I know that it's addressed in a mod but it's seems like an oversimplification by Taleworlds.
That is not true, you have individual relation with each member of your clan, but for other clans the relation is the same.

And every hero in the game who is not part of the player clan get randomized relations to other heroes, sometimes heroes who should be enemies are friends, because of rng.

I have seen a lot of empire heroes who are friends with battanian heroes through rng, but the Empire hates Battania.
Empire heroes should not have battanian heroes as friends.

That is not true, you have individual relation with each member of your clan, but for other clans the relation is the same.

And every hero in the game who is not part of the player clan get randomized relations to other heroes, sometimes heroes who should be enemies are friends, because of rng.

I have seen a lot of empire heroes who are friends with battanian heroes through rng, but the Empire hates Battania.
Empire heroes should not have battanian heroes as friends.
Unless there has been a change, your relationship is based solely on the clan relations and not an individual. I have no idea about inter npc relationships, nor do I care. I'm talking about the pc's relationship to other lords.

Back
Top Bottom