Resolved Strange relation bug when rescuing prisoners from enemy raiding a village

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: This might be completely on me because i messed around with relation console command but this strange bug appears every time i rescue a prisoner from an enemy raiding a village. Might just be me breaking it but i thought it was worth mentioning since i can save a prisoner from an enemy that is NOT raiding a village, perfectly fine, and get positive relations.
How to Reproduce: Find an enemy raiding a village in your kingdom, defeat them, (doesn't matter if you take them prisoner), rescue any prisoners, doesn't have to be ally or vassal.
Have you used cheats and if so which: console command relation with lord/hero
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

image.png

image.png

Computer Specs
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800
GPU Driver Version: Current
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: X570 AORUS ELITE
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I've had this happen a couple times and maybe it was from this type of interaction but feels like it might've happened somewhere else as well. Good deal though hopefully this is enough to deal with the bug.

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Ok, will do, thank you

Summary: This might be completely on me because i messed around with relation console command but this strange bug appears every time i rescue a prisoner from an enemy raiding a village. Might just be me breaking it but i thought it was worth mentioning since i can save a prisoner from an enemy that is NOT raiding a village, perfectly fine, and get positive relations.
How to Reproduce: Find an enemy raiding a village in your kingdom, defeat them, (doesn't matter if you take them prisoner), rescue any prisoners, doesn't have to be ally or vassal.
Have you used cheats and if so which: console command relation with lord/hero
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

image.png

image.png

Computer Specs
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800
GPU Driver Version: Current
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: X570 AORUS ELITE
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
I believe there is a relation between this and the bug I encountered when trying to auto-resolve during raid defenses. I had a clan member try to defend against a raid on my village, then was captured by the raider. I chased the raider from the village and rescued the clan member, just for him to disappear immediately after taking a huge relationship loss. The auto-resolve bug I mentioned gives a massive bonus of some kind to the raider/besieger and results in heavy losses. For example 100 vs 100 (evenly matched troops) end withs a 80-1 defeat auto-calc even with decent Tactics. Perhaps the bug applies to npcs as well as the player? It only happens when auto-resolving during a raid defense and siege defense that I've seen.

I have same issue. I sieged Mahazdan Castle, two armies went to stop me. After long battle 930 vs 980 I win and freed Tovir holded as prisoner. No village was raided, but some nearby lord was in village, recruting. I think, that this is not only to raiding villages, but just any lord presence/interact with village.

Back
Top Bottom