• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Strange items in equipment

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi folks!

I have played a bit single player and now found some strange objects in my inventory: stolen goods (worth 1gold at 20 weight) and spice (worth 370 at 10 weight)
How to get these? I can only guess some looters hat them or hideouts but what is their purpose? Any hint on that?

Because

Sergeant
I thought this would be about the Tailored ladies shoes that I seem to get as loot if I fight the Embers of the Flame ; )
I had thought the items you mentioned were randomly awarded/left over from quests when I'd received them.

redmark

Squire
Did you do a Caravan Ambush quest? They're among the rewards for that. Stolen goods I think isn't supposed to appear at all, but it seems to be less frequent than when they first introduced the quest.

Top Bottom