Strange game

Users who are viewing this thread

igge23

Recruit
Have you guys played the vietcong game?
i dont like the first game becouse after 30 minutes so all troops goes so a litte bag on the ground.

haha, i remember doing that with that level, til i worked out you press F :/ haha.

it is a good game, especially for its time. not many historical shooters are as well thought out and interesting as that (feck, the latest call of duty is the same as the first medal of honor), .

has anyone played the new one?

any good?

Nah, not really mate, but some are. A lot of us are kinda inbetween him and a normal personality. Glad to see someone's played that gaem though. It is a sweet game, and is pretty tactical.

Worbah said:
Yeah. You should check out Silent Storm.
I've heared good thing's about it, but i havn't seen it in out shops, and I don't have a credit acard to e-bay with. I also havn't played the latest JA game, wildfire, because I only heard of it about 6 months after it came out.

Wildfire is really just a Mod to JA2, not really worth it unless you don't have the original (or absolutely must have it).
There is supposedly a sequel to JA2 in production, this time in 3D, but its been rather quiet on that front for quite some time.
Hammer & Sickle is based on the same engine as Silent Storm, but is a far worse game by all accounts. Rumour has it that a sequel to SS is in the works.

Archonsod said:
There is supposedly a sequel to JA2 in production, this time in 3D, but its been rather quiet on that front for quite some time.

Actully, there are two ones. JA 3 and JA 3d. They both are, infact, 3 dimensional, but JA 3D is going to be real-time and dumbed down. atleast so the rumors say.

Really, I nerver really looked into new ones, Don't know why........
REAL TIME :!: REAL TIME :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: How could they, how could they
*commits suicide*

get silent storm and sentinals.

if you liked jagged alliance no doubt you'll love SS2 and SS3. it be great!

and man, some australians are NOTHING like the stereotype, not even the accent. especially in the bigger cities. me for example, and i was born here and have lived here all my life.

but yeh, games like silent storm, jagged alliance and things like fallout and arcanum are my secret nerdy passion. i get into them so much.

turn based quade based rpgs hoorah!

if you buy hammer and sickle, make sure you crack it, as it has starforce, that screwed me up a bit. it's an okay game, but silent storm and such are mucho bettero.

Hey, we don't all know you live in melbourne, well i guess we all do now. Yeah, i'm more of a stratergy gamer, and JA2 is really strategic, More so that most, if not all, RTS.

thesneakster said:
Hey, we don't all know you live in melbourne, well i guess we all do now. Yeah, i'm more of a stratergy gamer, and JA2 is really strategic, More so that most, if not all, RTS.

but they do have role playing elements for sure, hey?
not just the xp and what not, but all the paths you can take, and the direction you can take your mercs and what not.

and yeh i was just clearing up, as no offense to my more ocka brothers and sisters, it's not a stereotype i enjoy seeing automatically labelled upon our whole nation, hey?

Yeah, to put it plainly:
1), we all don't wrestle crockidiles like steve..........
Awwwwwwwww, I give up, I don't mind it, and all over the world Aussie blokes are, Admired by the ladies :wink:

WTF?
Ah well, it works I guess, but i don't get how using mercs will be anti terror, because they are terrorists in the eyes of the world.

Edit, it isn't the new JA. :grin: phew.

WTF x2?
They're all wearing ninja masks, and the maps only go for a few hundred meters and then drop off into a sprite background?
Still, looks interesting, but commanding for 20 second intrevals, this is gunna make some problems when going inside building and such, it was bad enough in JA2.

because im an ******* like this. i always transport objects found on my other forums into the other, all the while taking the credit for myself!

the jack thompson game, im suprised he didnt sue or take this as a "death threat" like all of his other crap

http://67.15.42.30/ImOK/

Back
Top Bottom