Strange bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximou

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I was playing Light&Darkness and i had to follow what was said on the Horn Star so i went near Emer but everytime nothing appears and i don't know why i don't want to restart my entire save, any ideas why guys?

As I remember Emer is the village near desert. Just go around that area, when you hear the sound, then go to the camp scene. You will find an element item somewhere in the camp scene.
For more details:
Having found the first gem, and the horn of stars, we have to possibility to go find the second gem.  When hovering over the horn you will see a hint of where to find the second gem.

so go camp near Emer at night. Walk around in the camp, when you hear a horn blow go look for a yellow flare. Then you will get a gem when you walk through it.

The problem is that i don't hear the sound at all i was near Emer in the desert and i hjeard no sound at night i did it multiples times but i do not hear the sound and nothing appear when im in my camp.  :sad:

L & D is surprisingly forgiving about the location where you need to camp.
You need to be north of the lake, somewhere in the transition area between grass and desert. Wander around the world map at night, roughly in the triangle formed by Saren, Veluca and Narra.

Wander about until you get the message on the world map about the star horn sounding and you should camp soon.

Camp and wait for a bit. you should get another message and be able to see the gem fire somewhere in the camp area.

The first time I played the game, I spent about a week camping overnight until I got tired of waiting one night, broke camp before dawn, and got the Star Horn message on the world map almost immediately! :shock:

Hope this helps.

This is really strange because that's not my first game i just love this mod and i dsid finished it completely multiple times, but before i never had this problem and the sound of the horn was instantly
showing up when i was near Emer in some of my other saves. And i did what you said to me even with cheats and it's still doesn"t work but when you said that one night you were bored of waiting and you broke camp where it was on the map?

Maximou said:
This is really strange because that's not my first game i just love this mod and i dsid finished it completely multiple times, but before i never had this problem and the sound of the horn was instantly
showing up when i was near Emer in some of my other saves. And i did what you said to me even with cheats and it's still doesn"t work but when you said that one night you were bored of waiting and you broke camp where it was on the map?

Oh, gosh! That was so long ago! :shock:
I think it was just in the grasslands south of Narra. Sort of the center of the map between the 2 mountain ranges. Sorry I can't be more help.

Back
Top Bottom