Strange auto-renaming bug in v0.26

Users who are viewing this thread

Aeth

Recruit
Hi all,

I just recently took up Mount & Blade Silverstag again after a 3 year break from the game.

I bought Warband off Steam and proceeded to download "Silverstag v0.26 Basic" from Nexusmods.com as this is my favourite mod. The game launches well through the WSELauncher (3.2.0) and I've not encountered any game crashing bugs so far.

However, whenever I reach a point in the game where I become a vassal something weird happens. Whenever a fief is conquered, either by me or the AI, the fief sometimes automatically renames itself to whatever building is being built in that fief. E.g. Sargoth is now called "Castle Library" and my village is called "Field of grain". Needless to say this is extremely annoying and quite the eye-sore to play with, although not game breaking.

I've searched high and low on Google for anyone experience the same type of game glitch, but with no luck. I've tried to modify both strings.txt and parties.txt, but with no luck. The renaming feature in Silverstag for player-owned fiefs do not seem to work either.

I wonder if it's possible to modify the save game somehow? I hope someone in here have experience with this bug, or any kind of advice to me.

Cheers,
Aeth

Back
Top Bottom