Storyline Walkthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

Yazzy

Sergeant
Howdy folks,

Just a little reminder we have a storyline walkthrough guide available through our downloads section
or just click the link below.

http://download.taleworlds.com/WFaS_Storyline_walkthrough_guide.pdf
(MediaFire mirror | Google Docs mirror)

Has anyone been able to complete any of the storylines thus far, if so what do you think of them?

Hope you are all enjoying all the latest updates and please look forward to one more patch this week, wherein we rebalance MP player classes/factions and fix some bugs in Co-op mode.

There are issues with the storylines -- captives never appearing again and such. I currently have that problem in my game, where Nikita Odoevsky has been gone a whole month, and there isn't anyone holding him prisoner.

Caba`drin said:
Cheers for this Yaz! Adding link to appropriate stickies.

Not a problem, I'd been meaning to make this post earlier anyhow, but least I can bring you other good news along with the link, like our polishing patch due out this week!

Will iron out Co-Op mode bugs and difficultly
A sizable rebalance for all MP player classes and factions(hopefully an end to the complaints about Sweden, hehe)

Yazzy said:
Not a problem, I'd been meaning to make this post earlier anyhow, but least I can bring you other good news along with the link, like our polishing patch due out this week!
Will that patch at least touch SP? For example fixing that Tutorial bug, where horses run way before your folks can mount them?

KuroiNekouPL said:
Will that patch at least touch SP? For example fixing that Tutorial bug, where horses run way before your folks can mount them?

Ah, so it's not just me that happens to then!

Yazzy said:
Howdy folks,

Just a little reminder we have a storyline walkthrough guide available through our downloads section

Has anyone been able to complete any of the storylines thus far, if so what do you think of them?

Hope you are all enjoying all the latest updates and please look forward to one more patch this week, wherein we rebalance MP player classes/factions and fix some bugs in Co-op mode.

I was almost finishing the Cossack storyline when patch1.141 came out. And as advised by you guys, I started a new character. So... I think it will take some time to finish any storyline now. But this is no trouble at all, as I am deeply in love with WF&S. :wink:

GREAT to hear a new patch is coming up, but that's no surprise for me. I played Warband since release day and I'm a witness of all the hard work you guys do to make a game waaaaay better than it is at its release. So I knew you'd do the same to WF&S

Question: Do you guys have the WF&S and Warband Soundtracks availible for download?

caddux said:
Yazzy said:
Howdy folks,

I was almost finishing the Cossack storyline when patch1.141 came out. And as advised by you guys, I started a new character. So... I think it will take some time to finish any storyline now. But this is no trouble at all, as I am deeply in love with WF&S. :wink:

GREAT to hear a new patch is coming up, but that's no surprise for me. I played Warband since release day and I'm a witness of all the hard work you guys do to make a game waaaaay better than it is at its release. So I knew you'd do the same to WF&S

Question: Do you guys have the WF&S and Warband Soundtracks availible for download?

The cossack storyline is still bugged (at least for me). If you're a mercenary when the chain starts make sure you remain one until its complete.  I made the mistake of not renewing my contract and was unable to raise troops because the option to become a vassal is removed for all factions.  Taking Kiev and Riga with just mercenaries is a pain and crazy expensive. 

The Janusz quests are bugged for the most part.  You get the quest completion dialogue as soon as you accept the quest.

I am stuck on the Polish Storyline. I have a quest called 'Raid the Swedish Rears' which I completed once but when I asked the King for a special mission he gave me this quest a second time and this time there is no option to talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom