Story

Users who are viewing this thread

I remember supporting this mod very early on, and I have read the stories in the story sticky board, and I would just like to ask if you plan to turn this into a real, published novel. I think it would do great, but that is just my biased opinion towards this great mod. Also, would it be possible to expand the story kinda, it is a little vague and confusing, plus working on the story would help immersion a lot.

Mostly those were snippets of a larger story I work on and off on, which explains why they were often bad at setting the scene. I had planned to get it all nicely worked in to the mod, but I nevr managed to get a coder, and I never managed to get any good at coding.

I'm glad to hear you like them though, maybe I should put up a few more.

Crossbow Joe said:
Mostly those were snippets of a larger story I work on and off on, which explains why they were often bad at setting the scene. I had planned to get it all nicely worked in to the mod, but I nevr managed to get a coder, and I never managed to get any good at coding.

I'm glad to hear you like them though, maybe I should put up a few more.
You really should

It's a good thing to hear you haven't abandoned the mod, this mod is the only reason I still play Warband, and refuse to patch it to higher version  :wink:

Edit:

Volsunga said:
is this mod dead? we are at 2014 and there are not even any news :sad:

Epicrules said:
Given that Joe hasn't logged on since November 2013, I think that's a safe assumption.

Oh dear...

Back
Top Bottom