• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when we're back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Story Mode: playing exiting Clan

Currently viewing this thread:

dannazgu

Sergeant
Hey, had been awhile since been here on these forums.

I'd like to know what you people think of a Story mode, a type of Campaign that instead creating a new character you'd be able to chose a existing Clan in Calradia and would be able to mold the history from it.

What you guys thinks? Should be a new mode or a mod? If a mod anyone with a idea for this, that allows selecting an existing Clan to play with it?

Thanks

Tryvenyal

Sergeant at Arms
do you mean to play an existing lord or to create a charachter into a existing clan, replacing or "dethroning" the current clan-leader?

I think it´s easier to create an establiched landed clan - something like Viking Conquest Lordly start(Where you created a level 13 hero with a Village). In BL you could start with a T3 clan and a castle. All steps in Charachter backbround awards 25 skill instead of 10. you start with X placeable Focuspoints and Y placeable attribute-points. You ahve your siblings as clan-members.

I would like to start as a bandit clan or as a clan member of a already existing mercenary clan. Since spawning into a existing faction clan is nearly the same like we have it now

Top Bottom