Story mode endless grind...

Users who are viewing this thread

So i decided to finish story mode campaign, but i have been stuck on one kingdom for hours now.
They had no fiefs for along time and i hoped, that my kingdom vassals/lords can finish them off and i left them for a long time. Now im stuck at -100 warscore.
They were able to capture a town and i saw this as a chance to get some warscore off them since all of the vassals will spawn there.
I have been farming the lords for hours now and to no effect. I obviously have won the war and they are destroyed but since they raided my villages so many times i have no clue how much more hours i have to commit to get the warscore back. I can take the last town whenever i want but it serves no good purpose since this is the only way to kill them over and over again.
any suggestions? (i don't want to start from the start again since its my 10th+ campaign already)

Somehting might be wrong, don't know what version you're on but on the beta I notice that de-fief factions seem to bounce back and take back more fiefs much faster/easier then in my last (like 10) playthroughs. There's nothing interesting about waddling over and taking the same fiefs agian or anything so whatever it is, it's just another downgrade to the game.

Back
Top Bottom