Stop using EA as an excuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do you think racism is acceptable in this game?

Ot4vT0X.png

Are you suggesting I should ignore it; or that it should be encouraged?

In the code of conduct this is listed: "The TaleWorlds community accepts and welcomes everyone, no matter their colour, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation."

My question I guess, is why exactly is that in there?
I got muted for abusive chat, these crackdowns on a dying community in NA skirmish is just getting better... Also, why are people that are expressing their opinions getting muted on this thread?
God forbid people say things you disagree with. Let's all take our objectivating personal opinions and shove them in a bottle and throw them in the sea. Point is, people are going to have opinions you don't like, people will say things you strongly disagree with. You are using this forum as an excuse to have people silenced for simply typing letters on a keyboard that.. what? Make you so upset you are replying to every single comment on the thread?

Last edited:
Well I'll just quote Armagan:

"We are the one of the companies that started early acces, with original mount and blade. With time, there are some used this very badly like starting early acces too early, don't keeping promises or don't finishing the game. Thus there is a negative feeling about early acces eventhough a mechanism that can be used very positively. Our early acces probably won't be like that. Not probably definitely won't be like that. If we pushed a little harder maybe we could say "we finished it" but we dont't want to do that. We don't want to cut features or rush things for deadline. We release the game as early acces and it will be more true if we work on features we want to work on without pushing too hard. In the end this will be more beneficial for players."

I also believe he said like back in 2018 they were doing the "finishing touches & Polishing".

Sure, you're right about the fact that the game isn't released yet.

But can you deny the impression that TW is nowhere near putting enough capacity on MP development? Now it feels like maybe, if were lucky, in a few years, when all the planets are lined up, and if Erdogan approves, we might get some real MP content.

PS : lets not forget all the regular combat fixing that still has to be done. Even that is being ignored or only marginally improved

Edit :
To me, EA means they get some slack, but there is a big but : they have to show they're putting their back into it. Im sure the MP staff is doing what they can with their limited resources, but i get the impression that thats exactly whats missing here. Resources. They owe it to us, and they're not showing for it.
Neither you or i have a clue about their development process. Is it not possible that they're focussing on Single Player assets/mechanics first, and then doing multiplayer after?

Neither you or i have a clue about their development process. Is it not possible that they're focussing on Single Player assets/mechanics first, and then doing multiplayer after?

Then the singleplayer would be miles ahead also, but quite frankly they either have the bar very low and it's nearly finished or yes, it's very slow.

I'm aware of the situation in Turkey isn't helping things but they y'know, could communicate that.

Actually, two MP devs pop up occasionally to comment, so it's you who are not informed about their development process. Now putting those two (and other?) guys to work on some unfamiliar SP area is a bit stupid.
A dev team works on several tasks at the same time, and never like you imagine: "Everyone work on SP now! Now everyone move to MP!"

Why do you think racism is acceptable in this game?

Ot4vT0X.png

Are you suggesting I should ignore it; or that it should be encouraged?
A+ for effort in going through threads that are pages and pages down, old and newer. Quite the effort you put into that. Nevertheless, all of these are taken out of context of the discussion being held here, so if you'd wish to start an argument I'd suggest going elsewhere because my opinions don't change because of forum-trolls / discord-moderators. :razz:

+1 to this thread. I have already express my distaste for the state of this EA development. What irrates me the most is that you would think TW gets better over time releasing content, and every lesson gets learned by devs, but I fear the leadership of this organization are not the only incompetent individuals.

There is no sense of progression dealing with TW, except a few items and peoples.

Back
Top Bottom