Stop using EA as an excuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Nobody cares.

EA is when all the major improvements and updates should be released to prepare TaleWorlds for full-release. You realize that right?

Everyone that replies to people's complaint threads with "Oh well it's in EA so calm down dirpty dirp" woopty doo. This is the most important stage of development...

@TaleWorlds Entertainment,

Start releasing good updates, redact the bad ones, fix your game, and give me my moneys worth.

Agreed I have always been the guy to say "This patch gonna be the next big update because we get duel mode" then I got slapped on the face when it said they gonna plan on releasing that **** way further in the future. The sound of coom is still here and I literally just heard it 1 hour ago when I was playing, like how can these things be in the game please just work with the community here taleworlds your losing people who love the game all I ask for is custom servers in all honesty but that aint happening for at least 6 months probably.?

They are almost done releasing this stink burger.
if they are "almost done" then they need to give me a refund because I bought this game with the expectation that this game would be better than warband but as it is looking rn it won't turn out to be 1/10th the game that Warband was.

if they are "almost done" then they need to give me a refund because I bought this game with the expectation that this game would be better than warband but as it is looking rn it won't turn out to be 1/10th the game that Warband was.
Mods will make it fun to play, but yeah, I would not expect much more content other than the battle maps.

Mods will make it fun to play, but yeah, I would not expect much more content other than the battle maps.
be nice if there was a battle mod. Also our modding team could move forward and do testing and all the necessary check list stuff needed to fix and release our mod but even though we have given TW about 2 years now to create their admin tools and doll up their server files they still withhold them. Our mod alone has the potential to attract thousands of fans and players but instead he sit hear with our arms and **** cut off waiting for papi TW to spoon feed us more **** and broken content.

Stop complaining about a game which hasn't even been released yet
Sure, you're right about the fact that the game isn't released yet.

But can you deny the impression that TW is nowhere near putting enough capacity on MP development? Now it feels like maybe, if were lucky, in a few years, when all the planets are lined up, and if Erdogan approves, we might get some real MP content.

PS : lets not forget all the regular combat fixing that still has to be done. Even that is being ignored or only marginally improved

Edit :
To me, EA means they get some slack, but there is a big but : they have to show they're putting their back into it. Im sure the MP staff is doing what they can with their limited resources, but i get the impression that thats exactly whats missing here. Resources. They owe it to us, and they're not showing for it.

Last edited:
Sure, you're right about the fact that the game isn't released yet.

But can you deny the impression that TW is nowhere near putting enough capacity on MP development? Now it feels like maybe, if were lucky, in a few years, when all the planets are lined up, and if Erdogan approves, we might get some real MP content.

PS : lets not forget all the regular combat fixing that still has to be done. Even that is being ignored or only marginally improved

Edit :
To me, EA means they get some slack, but there is a big but : they have to show they're putting their back into it. Im sure the MP staff is doing what they can with their limited resources, but i get the impression that thats exactly whats missing here. Resources. They owe it to us, and they're not showing for it.
Indeed you would expect much more from a game development studio with over 100 employees. At this rate of development TW would get outpaced by a grandma who doesn't know how to use technological devices yet.

You already got your money's worth. You got a perfectly nice life lesson. Don't buy something you don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can't say he got his money's worth because our "money's worth" is different for everyone. I'm going to assume that you don't step into MP ever. I have been playing Bannerlord since August or September of 2019. I used to have hope for this game and my money's worth is having a developed MP capable of supporting a faithful player and modding community. The majority of people's money's worth and probably your money's worth is an enjoyable and fleshed out SP with new features to set the game apart from it's predecessor. Instead what MP has been given is a log of cow **** and a half assed promise that eventually basic features like duel, battle, maps, custom servers and combat fixes will release between the next decade and eternity.

I get that Early Access is going to be a bumpy road, though some balancing decisions come off to me as TaleWorlds intentionally putting certain imbalances into the game due to having a very specific vision in mind for the game's multiplayer.

Early Acess is just and excuse for game developers to get away with game bugs and overall game problems, they can use the excuse "work in progress, we're working on it" etc etc.
In my opinion Early Access games make devs lazy, they can just sit back and release the updates whenever they feel like without any schedule or feedback to the consumer.
There should be a rule on steam that forbids games to be longer than 1 Year on Early Access.

The game should already be fully developed before going to Early access, on this stage Devs can work on small bug fixes , improvements and working on DLCs and features that needed player base to be tested (multiplayer).

f07.jpg
You don't understand it's just EA! :xf-eek:

Back
Top Bottom