Stop this walking simulator

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximum997

Squire
1. What are your settings like? If you select the max of 1000 troops in a battle it's not often you'll even have to see "spawns" at all, it'll just be both armies all there at once. It's 500 by default btw.

2. If you outnumber them in cavalry or archers/crossbowman the enemy AI will favour defensive positions in foliage or uphill as they should, do you expect them to just charge you like zombies?

3. It's not very well explained in games but you can specifically focus on weakening enemy morale so that they break MUCH earlier than just focusing on killing enemy troops, take a look at the wiki for more info.

Courtesy of TurtleFactz to formulate these points in a civil manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Fix your ****ing respanws. Their army spawns on my ass, my army spawns mile away. Use dymanic respawns and put a big banner to show "THERE IS RESPAWN POINT".

2. Fix you stupid moron AI. I am tired of just walking. Okay, AI is camping 500 meters away, i should spend 5 minutes to get there. Okay. But after that AI is just starting to go back, WHY? He is just going back and back. And it fkn never ends.

3. Fix your stupid morale system, where you always have a 5 guys who think they can carry 5 v 500.

Right now battles are: 10 minutes of walking, 1 minute of actual fighting, and 10 minutes of chasing this 5 guys.

1. What are your settings like? If you select the max of 1000 troops in a battle it's not often you'll even have to see "spawns" at all, it'll just be both armies all there at once. It's 500 by default btw.

2. If you outnumber them in cavalry or archers/crossbowman the enemy AI will favour defensive positions in foliage or uphill as they should, do you expect them to just charge you like zombies?

3. It's not very well explained in games but you can specifically focus on weakening enemy morale so that they break MUCH earlier than just focusing on killing enemy troops, take a look at the wiki for more info.

1. Fix your ****ing respanws. Their army spawns on my ass, my army spawns mile away. Use dymanic respawns and put a big banner to show "THERE IS RESPAWN POINT".

2. Fix you stupid moron AI. I am tired of just walking. Okay, AI is camping 500 meters away, i should spend 5 minutes to get there. Okay. But after that AI is just starting to go back, WHY? He is just going back and back. And it fkn never ends.

3. Fix your stupid morale system, where you always have a 5 guys who think they can carry 5 v 500.

Right now battles are: 10 minutes of walking, 1 minute of actual fighting, and 10 minutes of chasing this 5 guys.

Jesus bro relax.

Hahaha welcome to Mount and Blade, my friend. Was ever thus.
In previous MnB i played almost 99% of time as horse archer for that same reasons. And i just dont want it anymore.
I hoped it will be better in BL, but nope, it is even worse, becouse AI is just even more stupid.

In Viking Conquest there was even and option " AI always atacks" to prevent some things like that. Becouse walking in this game is not fun.

It's not very well explained in your post either. What do you do shoot them in P-P?
It doesnt matter, becouse any unit stack has his own morale if i understand right. Becouse that last guys are always some cav.

Last edited:
I still don't get this thread, was this supposed to be a response to another post but he accidentally made it a new topic?

It doesnt matter, becouse any unit stack has his own morale if i understand right. Becouse that last guys are always some cav.
Uh nah ahhh gf because I go kill them personally at the start of the battle(as the only competent Cav in Calradia), no cheap shots from them later.

In previous MnB i played almost 99% of time as horse archer for that same reasons. And i just dont want it anymore.
Horse archers were useless in past mount and blade games because their AI was nerfed so they wouldn't circle, because players said it was too hard to fight them. I suspicious of you lying about using them.

I am tired of just walking. Okay, AI is camping 500 meters away, i should spend 5 minutes to get there
If you attack an army with a regular party they won't do that and will suicide charge you. But if they do turtle, just position troops and go attack them alone, killing the leader will usually provoke a charge and sometimes just snipe-ing a few of them will too. If they really don't charge punish by splitting troops and all around them and fire squad them to death.

In Viking Conquest there was even and option " AI always atacks" to prevent some things like that. Becouse walking in this game is not fun.
Right now i spend 15 minutes on chasing the enemy then just got 1 jav in the face. Very funny.

I think this is the first time on Bannerlord somebody has sincerely just needed to just GET GUD

I still don't get this thread, was this supposed to be a response to another post but he accidentally made it a new topic?

Looks like his post was altered by pasting a response to the post over the actual post. I am not sure if he did it or a moderator did.

Back
Top Bottom